Punishment system

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15699

Can someone please explain the punishment points how it all works in game not forum? TY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nisa

Best would be to send in a ticket or appeal your punishment/ban and it will be explained to you.

DeletedUser34084

DeletedUser26820

Can someone please explain the punishment points how it all works in game not forum? TY.

You should get 15 ban points alone for creating a new thread to request an explanation how punishment points works, in game, but not in forum. Are not the forums part of the game?

If you want a "not forum" explanation, I can give it to you, but it will cost you 32 ban points.
Once the ban points have been transferred to my account, I'll explain it to you, but not here in forum.

DeletedUser15699

Who can i report Inno games to if i have prof that they made a mistake?

DeletedUser29082

No one can report anyone without evidence. But if you have evidence of no evidence, please post that evidence here, I am sure it will be acted upon. :shootout:

DeletedUser8627

Coming to the forum to appeal your ban after I've explained to you in your ticket is not welcome here.

To answer your question:
http://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Affronts#Point_System Here you go mate! It's pretty simple as you can see. You get banned five days after reaching fifteen points and permanently after you reach fifty points.

Point System

• You get temporarily banned when you reach 15 affront points. (5 days)
  • You get permanently banned when you reach 50 affront points
You were banned not because there is no evidence, there are plenty of reports on your account which mainly include insults with very bright language.

Please don't let the door hit you on the way out.