Public Enemy

DeletedUser

I have 2 duelers and 1 worker, so stop crying about this affecting duelers.

The numbers may need to be worked out. Instead of skills being taken away, maybe take away dueling rewards.

#1 - gets +1 appearance and only %10 of the money town members have when they win a duel.
#2 - gets +1 appearance and only %15 of the money town members have when they win a duel.
#3 - gets +1 appearance and only %20 of the money town members have when they win a duel.
#4 - gets +1 appearance and only %25 of the money town members have when they win a duel.
#5 - gets +1 appearance and only %30 of the money town members have when they win a duel.

This would allow an increase in attack against the scared town members, but they would also start hiding money in their socks.

DeletedUser

This idea is another poor attempt at crippling those whom love to duel.

If anything, you should get BONUSES for beeing a notorious enemy of the town.
THe poor defenseless settlers will be scared into handing over even more money to you, and they will shake in their boots when they look upon you.

A fierce reputation will not make poeple LESS afraid of you.

DeletedUser

This idea is another poor attempt at crippling those whom love to duel.

If anything, you should get BONUSES for beeing a notorious enemy of the town.
THe poor defenseless settlers will be scared into handing over even more money to you, and they will shake in their boots when they look upon you.

A fierce reputation will not make poeple LESS afraid of you.

Read post 41, above you.

DeletedUser

i think its about time people stop criticizing him for an IDEA. If people did that in life, we'd still be clueless. Its an idea, we all have one.

This is a warning to all.

DeletedUser

This section of the forum is for ideas, and discussion about ideas.
As long as it doesn't get personal its mostly allowed.

Personal attacks, discussions concerning moderation, or the illusion of free speech are not allowed. You have been warned again.

The 25 offending posts have been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd love to keep discussing, but I'll be damned if I know what I should post in order to avoid offending and getting further infractions.

DeletedUser

quite charming...

what about we get a list of public enemy...than make a huge posse of lvl 90 duellers, call them pinkertons and make them hound the dueler?

I'm going back to my place...no wonder you only see the same people posting again and again...

DeletedUser

=\

The only reason I dont like it is it changes the game. But then again, Im not much for change :dry:

Nice idea, but it needs more for me to start swaying my vote. You cant just say "He duels, he loses, he loses everything" or something along those lines, because that just isnt fair. Im a soldier in world 5. My town has 2 duelers, a worker, and an adventurer, and soon to have more duelers and adventurers. I dont want my duelers or members having to lose points because some town to the north is ticked off that we like to duel them.

Theres my two cents :bandit:

DeletedUser

i think its about time people stop criticizing him for an IDEA. If people did that in life, we'd still be clueless. Its an idea, we all have one.

This is a warning to all.

And we also have a right to disagree. This is a bad idea and if you can't take criticism you shouldn't have a forum.

DeletedUser

And we also have a right to disagree. This is a bad idea and if you can't take criticism you shouldn't have a forum.

I got an infraction for making that argument lol. Its called 'answering back' and its apparently a very serious rule to break.

DeletedUser

Ditto, and mentioning said infraction removes any chance of having it removed.

I guess it is a good way to chase away paying customers.

Anyways, can we let this thread die?
It is a horrible idea.

DeletedUser

Ditto, and mentioning said infraction removes any chance of having it removed.

I guess it is a good way to chase away paying customers.

Anyways, can we let this thread die?
It is a horrible idea.

I know lol. People keep posting in it to say what a bad idea it is...so lets just let it die :)