Psycho-analyze yourself!

DeletedUser

I and a mate discovered this questionnaire, we thought the results were funny, so how about y'all psycho-analyze yourselves and post the results? And no cheating! Do the test before you read any of the results people have posted!

[spoil]These were my results:

My shadow (most important person, perhaps a metaphor for my
subconscious or my past?)
A chicken (small) (size of my problems)
Decapitate the chicken (aggressively resolving my problems)
Underground bunker (lack of ambition to solve my problems)
No fence (open personality)
The severed head of David Cameron (I am generally unhappy)
I found a cup made out of human skin (Not a strong relationship with
my own shadow then...)
Leave it (My shadow is feeling rejected)
A small pond with the water replaced with corpses (masochistic maybe? :eek:)
I fly across (My desire is weak...)[/spoil]

DeletedUser

It's crap.

#1: There are certain people you're more likely to be in the woods with. Maybe you have a friend you hunt, fish, or whatever with. He might not even be your best friend, but the one who shares those particular interests, so that's who you'd be with in the woods.

#2: If you have an animal on your mind, that's what you'll see. I have a plague of squirrels in my neighborhood. If I see a squirrel, it's about a squirrel. The squirrels themselves are the problem and they can do a lot of damage. A termite is even smaller and can do even more damage.

#3: I threw a rock at the squirrel. I would have much preferred to fire an RPG at it, but I wouldn't have been walking in the woods with an RPG, so I didn't.

#4: Your dream house is a dream house. If I wasn't asked for a dream house I would have seen a log cabin, just because that's what I'd expect to see in a clearing in the woods. My reaction was still affected by the setting, as would anyone who's dream house is a Vegas penthouse suite, houseboat on the Seine, or anything else you wouldn't expect to find in a forest clearing.

#5: Sometimes a fence is just a fence.

#6: This is not YOUR house. If you find food on the table, you've probably broken into some family's home and you interrupted their meal. Plus equating food with happiness is symptomatic of an eating disorder, not psychological well being.

#7: Cups lying outdoor in the grass tend to be disposable, not durable. Again, the setting affects your reaction.

#8: Disposing of litter is a good thing, not a bad thing.

#9: It's a body of water in the woods, you probably aren't going to find the Pacific Ocean. Your own experiences and desires involving water will also affect your reaction. Which is a more sexual body of water, a hot tub filled with naked women or a lagoon filled with manatees?

#10: So if you find an ocean and try to swim across it, it means sex is the most important thing in your life? Sounds more like a suicide attempt to me.

These questions might mean something if asked by a trained psychotherapist and elaborated upon given follow up questions, but reading them the way they're framed and giving short answers means absolutely nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: