Protesting Spoilers for the Hernandos Sword quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This thread is purely for the protesting of posting MORE spoilers for hernandos sword. how to get the pieces of a note has been said plenty of times before, and im not going to say it again. for all of those who feel the same as i do, please join my protest.

for all of those who want to know about the sword this is all your going to get: the information is out there, its your job to find it.

DeletedUser

Scratch the sword. People should try and figure it out on their own; its not that hard if they actually try. I hung around here for less than a week and got it all; and I'm only level 23 on World 1.

DeletedUser

Innogames and the-west.de disallow posting of quest spoilers on the forums (and made us take down some information from Weststats), maybe we should follow suit here.

DeletedUser

So we can report anyone who puts it up?

Morthy wasnt saying that, but he said that we may actually go and follow what other servers do, meaning to not allow quest spoilers at all, or quest talk. I think its a good idea personally. I dont think its in affect yet, so you cant report, and we really dont know if its going to happen yet

DeletedUser

It's too late to prevent mass players from finding out about how to get Hernandos...

The entire quest to get part 3 is poorly implemented and now it's biting the game Devs in the butt.

Hernandos is a game imbalancing item since it can be gained at such an early level compared to the level of closest Firearm weapon. The real problem with Hernandos is that players do too much damage to each other in duels post-L 50 ... and the lack of other "epic" items that would give the wearer some defensive capability.

If the Devs address the real problem then Hernandos isn't as unfair or game imbalancing as it is now. They need to stop trying to put a band-aid on the gushing wound... it ain't gonna help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a former journalist promoting the idea of freedom of information, I'd suggest creating a stickied SPOILER thread in each world. If people want to share quest secrets, let them share it in that thread. If people don't want to know and discover it on their own, they have the power to not click the thread. I suppose, game-wise, there would be a hesitancy on the admin side to do so, as it would allow people to speed through the game more quickly, but there's also a player perspective of wanting to advance in the game.

Just tossing that out there.

DeletedUser

I like that idea Fargo...

A gag order would be kinda nice as well, but bottom line is only two out of the approximate hundred people who can get the sword purely based on level have it...

DeletedUser

Only two people have the sword but many more have Part 3 of the Note ... Part 1 can be annoyingly difficult to obtain via Luck jobs.

DeletedUser

i love those spoilers. whsts with you guys its like " i dont want help in the west"

DeletedUser

Only two people have the sword but many more have Part 3 of the Note ... Part 1 can be annoyingly difficult to obtain via Luck jobs.

I got it like 10-15 levels ago so I guess im one of the lucky ones, considering I need another 10 levels to get the sword

DeletedUser

Yeah.... the last thing you wanna do is sell it.

Heard the other two pieces of the note are a bit easier to get than the 1st. Guess you'll be doin pretty good whenever the quest comes your way.

DeletedUser3773

I say that there should be no information on the sword, The point of the sword is that those who want it have to go and look for it

DeletedUser

Nobody on our worlds ever would have figured out how to get Part 3 of the Note, if it wasn't mistakenly posted on theweststats.com for a short time and then splattered all over our forums.

The guy on the German world who found it only figured it out cause he had Devs dropping hints on their forums ...

DeletedUser

Note to Luap Nor: if you think about it, most people WOULDN'T want others to know about hernandos sword, because then everyone will be powerful, and then the sword wont be considered powerful anymore. it'll end up like the the possible future in hereos.

Status
Not open for further replies.