proposal

DeletedUser

The proliferation of tanks has ruined fort battles, therefore, I propose that no one put skill points in health and instead put them in the other fort battle skills. This will make things more fun for everyone, as the victor will be decided by chance rather than one side having much more hp than the other.

DeletedUser14793

I have another proposal, how about we dont build any dumb forts?

DeletedUser

How would that be fun for the duelers that will be 90% of fort fighters on w15? With low health, it's even harder for an attack to ever succeed because people die so quickly on the ground. Plus with lower health people are afraid to move.

DeletedUser32986

How have tanks ruined fort battles? If everyone were running around with 2K HP battles wouldn't last very long. ;)

Plus on this world there is an insane amount of dueler class fort fighters, so those with insane amounts of HP won't last as long anyways.

DeletedUser

sorry, but i was under the impression that 2k hp was the norm......

and care to substantiate your claim of the insane amount of dueler class fort fighters?

DeletedUser32733

Anyway,the overall outcome from this thread will be fine.Maybe half of the people on this game don't come here surfing the forum,so the result will be mixed with some people going with the idea while others who probably haven't even thought about or read it.

DeletedUser32986

2K the norm? I only fort fight on Briscoe right now, but there the average is closer to 4K now.

And if you take a look, many people who fort fight in other worlds have chosen dueler class here instead of the the other classes. This shows as at the current battle i see more duelers online than any other class, even more than the previous favorite soldier.

DeletedUser

Well...

Dumb Answer #1 - HP limit to 10k in Colorado...
Dumb Answer #2 - Kill Rice Farmer...
Dumb Answer #3 - Read the dumb answers 1000 times.....
Dumb Answer #4 - Stop reading them at 999 times....
Dumb Answer #5 - Pay no attention to my post...

Decide for yourselves!

DeletedUser

oh, wait. i misread your post, psychotic, so nvm. and I guess I should say super-tanks ruin fort battles. 4k hp really should be the most anyone should 'have' to have.
anymore and you can't really do jobs/duels/quests/etc. I would think that's a good thing. ;)

DeletedUser

The easiest solution is for the mods to cap the amount of HP a player can have in the same way levels are capped at 120. That way it will even it out by allowing a certain top level of HP so not being ridiculousily excessive.
It will also give smaller alliance a chance in battle and make the game much more enjoyable for many more players.
At the moment the 2 top alliances dominate with the bulk of massive HP players so the game as far as forts is concerned is only for a minority and to hell with the vast majority of players in the game who have no chance whatsoever going up against tanks.
So it is not a case of not allowing mass HP tamks into battles it is more a case of the mods realising that the game is becoming geared for the small amount who only play the game for fort battles as tanks and ruining it for everyone else who have no chance against them, Capping them makes it fairer in the game and much more challenging

DeletedUser

The proposal doesnt seem to be working, I swear I spotted a 6k HP the other day at a battle :eek:

DeletedUser13388

The proliferation of tanks has ruined fort battles, therefore, I propose that no one put skill points in health and instead put them in the other fort battle skills. This will make things more fun for everyone, as the victor will be decided by chance rather than one side having much more hp than the other.

You do know, that the dueler class can land critical hits ?

DeletedUser

You do know, that the soldier class would spend less sp on health and be able to allocate it elsewhere, and even more so if it had the character bonus ?

DeletedUser

You do know that the only fort skill without diminishing returns is health. It's like encouraging time travelers to put money in a savings account at 2% interest instead of buying Microsoft stock.