proper defence set when

Alduin

so, after josephine set deemed to be powerful even without weapon and animal set we got jaguar on dotd. as always dotd being dotd and only people who spend nuggets got stuff(talking about vegas) even 50 level players having that set upgraded with duel level nearly doubling their level. works well against vaq or musical as both have nearly 0 dodge even while defending. come talk me about thomas, upgrade it much as you can me wearing single resistance item will neglect your entire damage then you will lost the duel again. as we dont have proper set to defend and "reworked hats" doing way more better than set hats, how you going to "balance" this ? maybe next dotd we will have proper defence gear who knows. otherwise i doubt we gonna get proper set on an event that doesnt require too much of a nugget munching. good job killing your own game.

close the thread or blame me for ranting like wargaming dont care much, suggesting to get common engineering lessons as you guys slowly building this power pyramid without having solid foundation.

Alduin

i do well to be honest, thanks to people who doesnt know single thing about dueling. playin soldier with mcl/highlander gear and skilled for duel. people cant realize with tons of level diff they cant hit my head yet they still trying and giving me tons of easy experience XD but people around my level, even if i attack no chance of wining(yes yes i know mcl is defense set but my point is they hitting like im naked). they easily pummeling my head :hmf: they made fort fights obsolete with cortina, thanks to generous pure defences can be easyly used on attack now obsoleting duels by giving sets with fat amounts of scales.

Prljavi Hari

so, after josephine set deemed to be powerful even without weapon and animal set we got jaguar on dotd. as always dotd being dotd and only people who spend nuggets got stuff(talking about vegas) even 50 level players having that set upgraded with duel level nearly doubling their level. works well against vaq or musical as both have nearly 0 dodge even while defending. come talk me about thomas, upgrade it much as you can me wearing single resistance item will neglect your entire damage then you will lost the duel again. as we dont have proper set to defend and "reworked hats" doing way more better than set hats, how you going to "balance" this ? maybe next dotd we will have proper defence gear who knows. otherwise i doubt we gonna get proper set on an event that doesnt require too much of a nugget munching. good job killing your own game.

close the thread or blame me for ranting like wargaming dont care much, suggesting to get common engineering lessons as you guys slowly building this power pyramid without having solid foundation.

Defense gear is the least of our worries when it comes to dueling - there are more pressing issues than sets/gear. Plenty of good (even great) defense sets/items out there - not everything has to be cookie cutter, Ald - and thankfully so, otherwise it'd get pretty boring pretty quickly. Think outside the box a little - we've talked about this. ;)