"Products For Sale"

DeletedUser

Why do products have a buy for cost when you can't buy them anywhere???? It seems very stupid and painfull. I have quests I will never pass because I don't use the skills required to get the products needed to pass them.:mad::blink:

DeletedUser

For the sake of consistency. All items have buy and sell prices, whether they can be bought or not, just like the buy price is always twice the sell price.

DeletedUser

It also makes it easier for the developers for coming up with a formula to determine which items can potentially be a "lucky" find at a which luck level job, ie luck percentage of job is tied to the max $ value of item you can find doing that job.

DeletedUser

I have quests I will never pass because I don't use the skills required to get the products needed to pass them.:mad::blink:

With proper gear, you can do most of the jobs that give you a product you need for quests unless you're at level 45+ quests. Otherwise, you can respec to do those quests and then respec back to your build.

It will cost you a lot so you should only do it if you're really desperate to those quests or if they are important quests that'll open other quests.