Investigating Problems since updating Google Chrome

Snr Sarg

I updated Google Chrome yesterday to Version 50.0.2661.87 m

Since then, The West doesn't want to load - if I click the 'hide' button on loading, the game will launch, but then freezes again if the map needs to be refreshed, when trying to find job locations for example.

Have tried turning off any scripts, no difference.

Tried it in Firefox and running perfectly still

DeletedUser35277

Yep, I lost the West and Elvenar after a Chrome update, had to switch to Firefox.
All Inno games run perfectly now.

Snr Sarg

Firefox works, but only if you shut it down and relaunch it every hour or so because of all the memory leak, that's why I switched to Chrome in the first place, FF is way too resource greedy

DeletedUser35120

No problems here whatsoever. Actually it loaded faster after the update and everything's running more smooth :huh:

DeletedUser23252

i have google chrome and my problem after trial and error seems to be it hangs on the loading screen and i need to refresh to finish loading

DeletedUser21299

hi i get to loading page but just load to 70-92 % i have chorome i have refesh the game few times

can any help it work yesttoday the 23 th

DeletedUser30417

Having similar problems with Chrome as well after it was updated to version 50.0.2661.87 m (64-bit). When the loading screens freezes I keep refreshing it until it fully loads. Usually it takes several refreshes for it to load.

DeletedUser36192

Yup, i can't load past 42/262 or whatever the value is, i have to click 'hide'