Problem with Inventory Script

DeletedUser

I have been using this script for a while to get the drop-down menu in the Inventory window that also highlights the equips needed for each job. Now, suddenly, running it has no effect.
Has anyone else had this problem and is there a known solution or replacement? thanks

javascript:void(function(){var%20t=document.createElement('script');t.type='text/javascript';t.src='http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/92414.user.js';document.body.appendChild(t)})(
javascript:void(function(){var t=do...414.user.js';document.body.appendChild(t)})()

DeletedUser

It never worked for me, so I guess now we are in the same position. I don't know what to do with it and frankly I rather use the west insider anyway.
Thread moved to external sites discussion.

DeletedUser

Sorry if OP in wrong forum.
By selecting a job and hovering over items in the stores, it showed bonuses that each item would give you in all jobs. I haven't found anything in westinsider that does that. It's invaluable for deciding where to spend your stole....ummm..... hard-earned cash.

DeletedUser27842

yah mine quit working too few hrs ago they prob updating it hopefully

DeletedUser

this script is working and updated with the new items

javascript:void(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.type='text/javascript'; t.src='http://twpro.lekensteyn.nl/twpro.js?1'; document.body.appendChild(t)})()

DeletedUser

Look at http://twpro.lekensteyn.nl/ for other possibilities to install the script. If you're using Firefox, Chrome or Opera, you can install the userscript. The advantage over the bookmarklet is that it runs automatically without the need of activating it.

DeletedUser

This script also stopped working for me as well. I really need a fix because I havent been able to find anything as good at calculating dueling and fort battle clothing. Please help!:D

DeletedUser

Yes

Have you tried the script from http://twpro.lekensteyn.nl/ ? If it appears to hang, disable the Greenhorn set.

This script can actually calculate values for jobs etc. but the items to equip arent highlighted in the inventory. Put more simply, it still isnt telling me what to wear. How do I disable the greenhorn set to try and get it to work? Will disabling the greenhorn set, which i have all the items, fix this issue? It seems like it stopped working around the time i completed the greenhorn questline.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, after being fixed, the script is now nixed yet again.
I don't suppose it's coincidental with an annoying feature that causes a box to pop out when the cursor hovers over inventory items which tells me what I am already wearing - a fact I am usually aware of - as well as info on the selected item?
In my opinion this is more backwards progress. Something useful and working being spiked by another unnecessary innovation. I daresay a fix/workaround will become available, but in the meantime I can no longer browse which items will increase my points in jobs, so I don't know what to spend my money on.
I can appreciate that broken things need fixing and some incremental improvements are desirable, but this continual meddling with what should be a stable product to add unwanted bells and whistles and producing new bugs and glitches is getting seriously wearing.

DeletedUser16928

Hmmmm javascript doesn't work anymore? New version of Firefox....
Yeah, I don't understand FF's developers... Wouldn't be a warning message enough? Did they really have to make the script just look not to work? You'll have to use bookmarks, UserScripts or Firebug's JS console. We're dealing with the same problem at TW-DB.info, many FF6 users now probably think that our import scripts are broken... :(

DeletedUser5998

Yeah, I don't understand FF's developers... Wouldn't be a warning message enough? Did they really have to make the script just look not to work? You'll have to use bookmarks, UserScripts or Firebug's JS console. We're dealing with the same problem at TW-DB.info, many FF6 users now probably think that our import scripts are broken... :(

Set mine up as bookmark seems to work fine now thanks.