Problem after new version

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am facing a problem after the new version. I use Firefox and those scripts are installed. But now it hangs after 99% loads. It remains hanged for near about 1 to 2 minute and then the window opens. Sometimes a small window pops up saying "A script isn't working: Stop script / Continue"

But when I turn off the Greasemonkey button then I don't face this problem anymore but I need Greasemonkey and those scripts because of some additional features like: Color and FF Ranking.

Can anyone please suggest me anything? Thanks in advance.

--

DeletedUser30224

Disable all the scripts and then re-enable them one by one. You should find that way which scripts is making problems and then just leave that disabled or try to update it.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to bother again but my problem hasn't fixed yet. I used to play the game through Mozilla Firefox with the TW-DB scripts. Then after the new version, I started facing problems. It hangs after 99% and hangs on for near about 2 minutes.

I uninstalled all the scripts and tried, it didn't work.
I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it, it didn't work.
I installed Google Chrome and checked, it didn't work.
Then I tried Opera but still it hangs after 99%.

Any type of helps will be appreciated. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I am not sure why you are having the issues. I use Firefox with Greasemonkey and TW-Db scripts and have no issues at all before or after the update.

The only think I could suggest is to make sure that you have the newest version of greasemonkey and the newest TW-DB script installed but I would assume that you do if you have reinstalled Firefox already.

My version of ClothCalc is 0.3 rev 2
Firefox is version 21
Greasemonkey is version 1.7.1

Hope this helps a little, I know it is not much.

DeletedUser

I suspect you're still having some issues. Much of ClothCalc is no longer working for me in 2.04, though I'm not having any problems with it hanging up or anything.

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, there are quite a few problems with TW-DB's script since the update. I've switched it off for the time being, the in-game work window will serve you better for the time being. You can be sure its exp and cash ratings will be accurate, even if the recommended gear is questionable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess I am lucky, ClothCalc other than the incorrect time - exp and cash rating calculations it is working just as it was before. The job and chest analyzer and the clothing calculator is working great for me. It still shows me what jobs have the highest exp, money, and luck even though the figures are off a little but It still shows the correct jobs in the correct order.

I do know right after the 2.04 update ClothCalc did an upgrade and has been working for me.

I don't know what is different for me but I am not complaining.

DeletedUser22685

Half the time the calculator wouldn't open when I clicked it, and it was clashing with the work window and causing some sorting issues so I've disabled it until the next Clothcalc update.

DeletedUser

II am just Lucky! At least for the next hour or so knowing my luck!:D:blink:

DeletedUser

The calc never opens for me, though it might if I tried more often. I have to deactivate greasemonkey and refresh to see daily quests in the saloon. Market map thankfully still shows the towns on the map, but I don't have the list of specific items in each town underneath.

DeletedUser

I have been using Opera and with the latest update of the clothcalc, don´t have any problem with it.

Remember that when you get a new version of firefox, you should remove everything (greasemonkey and script) and install them again.
And update Java (check that firefox is accepting java because the v22 does not not and you will see many things not working) and the flash via there websites.

(unfortunately, mozzila is making 3000 updates per month of there browser... sometimes it mess up with the ways the script work)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well My husband and kids are not having any issues using clothcalc but it will not work for me at all.

When I attempt to open it it opens and then the two spinning pistols keep spinning and then I get a error above the saloon button that will not go away until I refresh the page completely.

My husband has uninstalled everything Firefox, greasmonky and clothcalc and reinstalled everything and still nothing working?

DeletedUser

My husband just fixed it! Apparently it will not open properly until I hit level 10 as soon as I did it is working fine. Go figure! Hope that helps anyone else with similar issues.

DeletedUser8131

Hanging at 99%

I am sorry to bother again but my problem hasn't fixed yet. I used to play the game through Mozilla Firefox with the TW-DB scripts. Then after the new version, I started facing problems. It hangs after 99% and hangs on for near about 2 minutes.

I uninstalled all the scripts and tried, it didn't work.
I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it, it didn't work.
I installed Google Chrome and checked, it didn't work.
Then I tried Opera but still it hangs after 99%.

Any type of helps will be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm having the same problems as Major.Hasan. It's weird... I play on all 7 worlds and sometimes only one will get stuck at 99%. Sometimes I just go on to another world and then go back to the stuck world and it works fine. Sometimes I have to clear cache before the stuck world will work correctly.