Prison Break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"Here give that Glock" I said as he handed me the Glock."They're gonna shut off the power and the doors won't open open all the doors leading to the outside now! We'll go down one wing that had an outside door and kill all guards there now which wing leading to the outside has the least guards we're gonna light that wing up with gun powder and then make an escape hopefully that wing is wing 4 because there's an exit there and the other 4 prisoners we need to release are already out of their cells holding their own now everyone get that door open and let's get out and complete part 1 of the mission. Then all we gotta do I'd escape. Come on guys we've almost done it now let's finish part 1!"

Deleted User - 819397

Xenon grinned. It was smart to hide the explosives where the cameras couldn't see them, since somehow the systems were back online. The charges were armed...all that was left was to start the 2 minute countdown. The charges would destroy the room, completely shutting down all security for good, while not damaging anything beyond the room. It was luckier still that the helicopter "garage" was at the end of the north wing. He heard the man known as Deadman starting to order the other prisoners around. "I am the one in charge of this mission, and you need to follow my orders, which I am now about to give," he snapped. "Byte, get that AID offline, and who the hell was that that ran out of the room and tried to escape on his own? We lost a glock due to his foolishness! Byte, after you shut down the AID, activate the countdown. Those with guns, take point, kill all guards you pass...those who tried to get into riot gear are locked in, so the ones left have minimal protection. Those who know how to operate a helicopter, pair up with three others who don't and get them out. Byte, Weed, Deadman, you're with me. Get that AID down as fast as you can...we're on a time crunch now. He then picked up the mike that would allow him to communicate with the guard who seemed to think he was the head of the guards. He purposely adopted Brogan's voice. "I don't know if you've realized this yet, but I've anticipated everything that's occurred so far that you've done. If you want to keep your life, don't get in our way." He then dropped the voice. "And next time...don't think you can outwit me."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Alright, who here can hold a gun?", Weed queried the crowd before him. He wondered how so many prisoners evaded the guards to get there without weapons or disguises, but he didn't care. He gave out the eight Glocks to the prisoners who seemed most able to use them, and they set out to guard the area. Borrowing a pair of tables from the control room, they made a makeshift barricade, which would hopefully provide some cover in the open hallway. A guard showed himself, and was met with a hail of lead. "Dammit, don't waste your ammo!", Weed barked, squeezing in a Pashto expletive wherever one would fit. "One shot is enough to kill!". The AR-15 he was equipped with could penetrate a guard's armor if fired precisely enough, so unlike what he commanded his ragtag squad to do, he didn't bother sticking to head and limb shots. He saw one prisoner fall, spilling blood across the hall, but he pressed on and kept mowing down guards. Whenever a guard appeared, he aimed as well as he could at whatever part of his body was most exposed, and fired, usually seeing a fountain of blood erupt from the guard's body. "This is just a game of 3D target practice", he thought. He discovered that the guards were no match for him, since he was a grizzled war veteran, and they were little more than guys with guns. He heard Xenon's orders, and realized that he didn't know nearly as much about the prison as Xenon. "What the heck is an AID?", he responded. "Agency for International Development? Artificial Insemination by Donor?"

DeletedUser25825

Byte rolled her shoulders, ducking reflexively as gunfire erupted around her. She called out in irritation, "Working here!" Her fingers worked feverishly as she worked at restoring control of the system, which she inexplicably had lost in some manner. She hummed some nonsense song as a prisoner slumped against the console. She pursed her lips, frowned distractedly and stopped typing long enough to nudge the inert man off the console with her index finger.

She announced, "Control... is...", she blinked and tilted her head curiously as nothing occurred. "Oh... well that was not nice at all." She sighed and closed her eyes as her fingers hovered above the tabletop. She murmured, "It's the ultimate test Byte. Let's give some keystrokes a test shall we?" She typed hesitantly for the first time, and a smile slowly crept across her face as red lights began to revolve and an alarm klaxon began whining. "Hmm... promising", she whispered to herself.

Her fingers began to move faster across the tabletop as the alarms and lights turned off. As though oblivious to the gun battle occurring around her she apologized, "Sorry, that was me. I had to test things." Her fingers moved with as much haste as before as she began working on the problem once again as she began to murmur to herself again. "Much more of a challenge, but I thought I'd saw something and ignored it. Pathway really... " She shrugged a shoulder as she continued typing. "What to do, what to do..." she asked nobody in particular. "Delete" she nodded with the finality of the decision and her mind's eye, and the computer, wiped out control to all data input sources other than the control room.

She frowned slightly as she murmured, "Really hated to do that. It makes things a lot more difficult on the run." Her eyes remained closed as her fingers danced on the tabletop. 'Back to business then? Yes I think so Byte. Ok Brogan impersonator, defense systems are down, and out for the count. There's so much jabber in that code that it will take longer than this system has to hack." She opened her eyes and shook her head as she stood, and ducked back down as the digital monitor behind her shattered as a shot meant for her went stray.

She looked around as she crouched behind their barrier. "Holy wow! They're shooting around here!" She crept over to Deadman and whomever he was hanging out with. "You said something about a kill system? Might be a real good time to implement it so we can get out."

Deleted User - 819397

Xenon didn't crack a smile at Weed's attempts to understand what AID meant, but filed it away to tease him for it later. He scowled as the guards kept getting closer. When Byte gave the word that the AID was offline, he sighed in relief. He leaned over and armed the detonator. "Everyone, make for the north exit NOW!" he roared. "Stick to your groups of four, get to a helicopter, and GET OUT!" He signaled furiously to Byte to follow, and Weed and Deadman were right behind them. The entire prisoner block was in front of them, so they were out of the main line of fire. Xenon fingered his watch...if they somehow disabled the detonator in the control room, the watch could serve as a remote detonator...but doing so would ruin it's feature of telling time, and it was a really nice watch...he hoped it wouldn't come to that.

DeletedUser

Tony momentary stunned at the skill of their hacker and cursed himself for letting such a action take place on his watch "well there goes my job" he quickly scalded himself as he grabbed his mic changed channels and contacted back up and was advised 2.3 minutes and told them to expedite they did have that long and quickly changed channels back and stated "attention all guards this is ERT commander Lt. Morgan I have confirmed back up is en route ETA 2.3 minuted, me and LT. Toledo have command." "All ERT personnel we are under a code BLACK i need team 3 on me and i need team 1 and 2 to main control and teams 5 through 8 to assist the guards at the exit and team nine proceed to north wing tower blow those birds NOW not in a minute as in yesterday and team 10 on Lt. Toledo as he sees fit repeat (just a quick note there is only 4 per team).. CODE BLACK this is not a drill all personnel go to 800 MHz encryption Beta" as he quickly grabbed his gear and checked the ammo as he proceeded to the north wing as fast as possible with team 3 close behind.
[OOC: my apologies to all on my previous post for god-modding. ill try and watch that in the future my apologies to all again especially "alawa". Thank you. i hope thats a tad better. let me know if something needs changed]

DeletedUser

I heard Byte say the AID system was offline and ten the Brogan impostar gavenorders to get to the exit. Thank god all 5 of us prisoners that the boss wanted out survived. With minimal guards left me, the fake guard from the breakout team, and other prisoners that could fight mowed then down as we headed towards the exit te door was open all we had to do was pass throught the guard cots. Some of the heavily armored guards that guarded the outside had come in and were protecting the exit from the inside. These were deadly trained snipefs by no good at close range. As they fell we realized that th sniped o the roof would fire at us as we made our way out to the helicopters but over the Brogan imposters radio I heard that all units had been mobilized meaning they were all inside chasing us! "Go go go!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Onto freedom!" As we got out of the building some guards fired at us but seeing as they fire with machine fins and they weren't snipers no one as hit. As we took off to our escape I had but one question..."Where are we?" I asked...

OCC: Congradulations all tha participated in this thread we have done a grey acheivemnt these past weeks. We were the first RPers that anyoe knows of to create and then finish a thread before it died. You have all done well and I hope to see you transfer all of these efforts over to the sequel, Breakout!, that is opening either tommorow or the next day info about that thread can be found their I hope you all rejoin. An remember I thank you all for making this possible. I would like to also ask that this thread be locked do that no one ruins this perfect RP.

Deleted User - 819397

then I declare this thread finished and closed!

(and btw my plan was to have us escape in the helicopters, but whatever works ;) )

edit: To go to the sequel of this thread, click here

Status
Not open for further replies.