Presents & whos got ripped off the most ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wasn't expecting 'rare' or 'unique' because we all know Inno are a bunch of (insert appropriate derogatory phrase here), but to buy a $5000 present and get a Mask (product from doing Bounty Hunter job) with no use and a sale value of $100 well frankly that's just a complete rip-off.
Hasn't anyone at Inno heard of the phrase "the season of giving" or "it's better to give than to receive" or perhaps "don't piss off your players because you'll kill any income they might have given you"
All it would've taken is to ensure that the presents gave 'at least' bog-standard inventory items with a similar purchase value to the cost of the present, and then to sprinkle a few lucky people with some rarer or more expensive items for you lot to come off looking good - but no, you just screwed us and proved your awful reputation is well deserved!

DeletedUser

Only reason I have to comlpain, is about the Unique Chest. Description says "This chest contains items worth over $10000". From it, I got a Young Stallion, worth $250. That was a lie... :(

seriously, you should file a bug report for this and you should be given your money back or given another chest.
file bug report and let us know what you get.

DeletedUser14006

I paid 1000 nuggets and got Younger's Revolver that I have little to no use for meh.... what a crock!

But I knew the risk I run when I gambled here so I cannot blame anyone other than my own greed for a fancy, rare item/weapon that I had hoped to gain.

I do agree this is a complete rip off but as Desi pointed out, nobody is forcing you to hit buy, whether it be for nuggets or IG cash.

You gotta be in it to win it as they say, and as in everything in life, there will always be more losers than winners :D

DeletedUser563

The junk chests: i studied it again. if the intention was to give a fancy name to a wooden box and a iron box and multiply that price by 10 in terms of nuggets. Well imo opinion that is enrichment to the detriment of another using deception" can Innogames please explain the difference between that boxes and a normal wooden and iron box?

DeletedUser

Unique chest: This chest contains items worth over $10000 = only a few, not all, items capable of dropping are worth over $10000. It is very precise language.

DeletedUser563

i am referring to the junk chests the unique chests works except for the guy that got a pony or something like that. imo lazy programming. on beta we could not even buy boxes. ok so one guy post this as a bug. Right the developer comes and says no christmas shop in v1.34 . no help offered or whatever. So Petee come on and says Ok here is a script that will allow you to buy stuff. I try it, it works. So not 1.34 they just decided oh we are not going to do any work on these beta :donkey: 's . My point being everything seems like the work of a lazy person. Gifts that shouldnt drop: therefore lazy function written. Not activating the links in beta. Not creating separate databases of products that actually matches the description of the product. Not bothering to make the junk chests special: Just a normal iron and wooden box. In fact oh we dont really want to work on Christmas lets just quickly create a lazy patch

DeletedUser363

I feel really bad for everyone who bought the premium chest. I know some people who got really bad items from the chest like Nat's Machete, Bob Builder's overalls, or an elephant. But I am wondering what items were you expecting to get from the chest? What I am asking is what item in the game is worth $1,000,000/1000 nuggets ($27 US Dollars) to you?

For me the only item I would consider paying that much money for is the free reskill potion on W1, where there is no placate shaman option and my reskilling costs are above $3500 for both attributes and skill points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess my rare item really is rare, I didn't see it posted here yet. I got a peace flower that is worth $1 and is auctionable. I have no idea what it does, if anything, since it has no description.

DeletedUser1121

it is a product that drops from the job Free slaves..

Atleast it would look nice on your profile..

DeletedUser

Well, in that case it was really worth however many nuggets it was that I spent on it! I expected as much, and as usual, Innogames didn't let me down. :p

DeletedUser

That is a valid complaint... i'd be screaming blue murder. Send a ticket

seriously, you should file a bug report for this and you should be given your money back or given another chest.
file bug report and let us know what you get.

I've filed the issue - will let you know what happens.

Unique chest: This chest contains items worth over $10000 = only a few, not all, items capable of dropping are worth over $10000. It is very precise language.
This chest contains items worth over $10000 = items from the chest are worth over $10000, it does not say "some" or "could". As you say, it is very precise language.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Steel:
Fancy skull belt
Fancy pistol belt
Cody's dagger
Precise coach gun
Athos' foil
Allen's pepperbox
Fancy boots
Fancy cotton jacket

Rare products:
Horse brush
Uncut diamond
Trophy
Rodeo trophy
Song book
A couple other "rare" items

Not going to bother with premium boxes.

Why would anyone pay $25k for iron? You're ripped off before you open it. There's only about one item worth $25k you can get from an iron box.

Add "Fancy Jewelery" to Rare? Items list for 5000 in game cash. Another BAH! HUMBUG to INNOGAMES!

DeletedUser

First off, it seems many herre confuse item with product, roughly I'd say an item is something you wear while a product is something you get from jobs, crafting or that is usable in some way.

I guess my rare item really is rare, I didn't see it posted here yet. I got a peace flower that is worth $1 and is auctionable. I have no idea what it does, if anything, since it has no description.

The peace flower is the product dropped from the job Free slaves, afaik its only use is for crafting and possiby some high level quest.

/Edlit

DeletedUser

From steel boxes:

Fancy dress coat
Annie Oakleys plaid pants
Bowie´s knife
Youngers Revolver
Precise Buntline
Fancy Coat

From Premium:

Cochise´s leather pants
Al Swearengen´s eagle belt

DeletedUser

This chest contains items worth over $10000 = items from the chest are worth over $10000, it does not say "some" or "could". As you say, it is very precise language.
"items" is plural, meaning two or more. they could've easily put two 10k items and then garbage in the box. It is, indeed, very precise language.

DeletedUser

Stuff like this makes me want to quit the game. This is obviously a bid for more money. You can say "its a gamble, nobody is making you do it" but thats not really right. If you're going to do an event where all you do is hype getting the biggest baddest items, people will think that is whats happening. Not paying $50 of real money to get Fancy Jeans or a Precise Winchester. Or even pay $25k of ingame cash to get a pair of black rags? If you are going to do a CHRISTMAS event and have PRESENTS wouldn't it be something that everyone will like and enjoy? when 99/100 people complain about it, you have failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.