Presents & whos got ripped off the most ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My town mate of 36 level got Haundah Gun from Steel Box. He is the strongest dueller in the world now :D

DeletedUser

I'm taking a break from the game, but came back to try this out. Over 15 worlds I bought the rare product bag and on 14 worlds bought the steel boxes. The only good things I got were:

William Tighman's pistol belt
Younger's revolver
Pat F. Garrett's jeans
Key 2
Key 3

Although I got quite a lot of junk, at least I didn't spend any real money.:D

DeletedUser

...$25,000 for a precise pepper box revolver, c'mon man what a joke

DeletedUser

Dear Inno Games,
thank you so much for you generous christmas gifts. I really feel in the christmas spirit now after paying for worthless gifts.

I would like to reciprocate your generosity so my gift to you this christmas is my promise. I promise that I will not buy a single nugget from you in 2012. Hopefully others will be as generous as I am and together we starve your income stream until you learn a valuable lesson.

Have a very merry christmas

Anne

DeletedUser

....hey AnneGunn, maybe we should all move to world 1 where you still have to build your character instead of buying it, the dev's have done a fine job on destroying a good game to satisfy their own greed...by the way i do not and will not pay for nuggets

DeletedUser2708

maybe they just sell key3 for good. Oh wait, I have an idea. How about a box only contain named items? 5000 nuggetsfor it:)

Here's a good idea for a change, Innogames: hire this guy as a dev right now! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Scrapes I guess like you and everyone else I play this game for fun, not to be exploited least of all during the season of "goodwill to all men".

If someone gives me bad service or rips me off then I will give them the opportunity to make good......if they don't then I vote with my feet !!!!!

the clock is ticking

DeletedUser25529

Paid 5k for a bag which according to the rubbish spouted, contained a "RARE" item.

I got a salmon, how on gods green earth is that a rare item?

Rip off, pure and simple.

DeletedUser33639

1000 ---> Gingerbread(Don't know its use)
1000 ---> Parcel(Ambush stage coach product)
5000 ---> Collector card(Green Flames)
5000 ---> Black Headband
25000 ---> Precise Harquebus
100000 ---> Fancy Boots + Lke's Army Revolver

DeletedUser1121

No rip off.. You just didn't read very well.. It said it might contain such an item..

I got a rodeo trophy in mine..

Snr Sarg

Dear Inno Games,
thank you so much for you generous christmas gifts. I really feel in the christmas spirit now after paying for worthless gifts.

I would like to reciprocate your generosity so my gift to you this christmas is my promise. I promise that I will not buy a single nugget from you in 2012. Hopefully others will be as generous as I am and together we starve your income stream until you learn a valuable lesson.

Anne

Seconded

DeletedUser

sledgehammer, marzipan, rusty conquistador, should I go on? :D HA HA HA what a **

DeletedUser

You don't have to buy anything,and since you buy it with your real money it is pure gambling.And I think that the most ppl know that but some ppl just want to be the best,or have something that others don't have,other ppl simply have money. Inno knows that and they come out with something like those ''gifts'' ,again they can say you don't have to buy it but a lot ppl will buy them.

It is just capitalism wrapped in democracy .

DeletedUser10059

Dear Inno Games,

Anne

Third! :mad:

DeletedUser563

can we join up the threads please. I see no difference in the threads. Well fineprint whatever 3000 nuggets is about 8 months premium for 1 player in full. 365 / 14 = 26 * 4 * 50 = 5200 full years premium. Still good idea. Lets give them some credit. it isnt really in concept a bad idea its just the prizes and expensiveness of especially the premium offering that drives people nuts. Atm the wooden box is a great offer 5000 is less than the market average. No matter what you get in it. The Steel lined mmm ok . Every gift except the wooden should be doubled. So for 5000 you get 2 "rare items"etc.. If they did that there will be less complaints. I also see the following mentioned that the ppl who bought the most expensive gifts now will complain if the nuggets ask is halfed. Not really bad PR but still. I am definitely going to buy the biggest offer then- that steel lined has a minimum value of 10000 . That would imo double the prices as I asked for I can also assure you that the person who bought the big present will then buy 2 to 3 of them. I wouldnt say the big one is that bad a deal also . Provided you dont get like a bowie. Please can they just remove the bowie from that prices. Its worthless Most players already have one. Same with drake's etc. Ensure good prices and no-one will complain about the bigger boxes.

The worst box is the junk ones. nice description that exactly what it is and is the biggest letdown. Do not buy them imo.

Also desi your again wrong it said:
Bag with a rare item: implying there is actually one in it.

Then it reads: This box could hold many rare products including the first ,second or third key or pieces of note.

It didnt say it could hold perhaps a rare product. If that was the intention it should read:
Bag that could hold a rare product or not: No confusement there

There is a chance that this bag could hold many rare products including the first , second or third key or pieces of note. Please bear in mind that it might actually also contain a common everyday product.

Ok 5000 for the second key will be a bargain for me. So I will leave that box but will suggest we get perhaps 2 for that price. Also send my 5 nuggets for reporting a bug before the beta guys did :) Being of course the wording of that bag is incorrect.

Lanky Nibs

I post very rarely, but I have to say, the idea of having to BUY my own presents goes against my grain. Not gonna do it. That is all! :p

DeletedUser

Well, I was about to spend my nuggets followed by a trip to the forums to complain, but I got Waytt Earp's Buntline from a Premium Chest. So, my six finds from Premium Chests:
Bowie's Knife
Wyatt Earp's Buntline :)
Sacajawea's Pants
Bowie's Knife
Christmas Sled
Potion of forgetfullness

Only reason I have to comlpain, is about the Unique Chest. Description says "This chest contains items worth over $10000". From it, I got a Young Stallion, worth $250. That was a lie... :(

Pankreas PorFavor

I just LOVE how you can get John Butterfield's wool belt from a steel box. Happened to me twice.
Working on a quest for months, or spending months to get $100k of playmoney, or spending real money on nuggets to get a steel chest, and then getting that = recipe for frustration.
Inno, why would you want to do that to your players?
At least remove those crappy items from the list of stuff available from steel chests. Not only for Xmas, but ALL steel chests. Most of the old worlds are dying, this is just adding insult to injury.
Yeah, yeah - buying it is a lottery, but it's killing the fun! And we play because of fun, there's enough frustration in real life...

To add to "ripped off" topic - I finished a job, found a death sentence while working as a marshal. Right after that I opened a $5k bag with a rare product - yeah, you guessed it, another death sentence :)

And third, this time a question:
Player A can buy presents, for example 100k for 2 steel chests, but he has no cash.
Player B has millions, and he already bought all the presents.
Is it considered pushing if Player B buys an item from Player A for 100k, and Player A now buys, for example, 2 steel chests, and sells them to Player B?
I know - if you wonder, answer is probably 'yes', but I'd like a confirmation :)

enjoy your presents everyone! :)

DeletedUser

Today I opened three steel boxes. In the last one, I got Hernando's sword. At least now I can complete one quest, while still keeping Hernando's sword!

Fancy Chest: (Items worth more than $5000):
Schofield

Steel lined boxes:
Fancy Pistol Belt
Fancy Eagle Belt
Hernando's sword

DeletedUser

Only reason I have to comlpain, is about the Unique Chest. Description says "This chest contains items worth over $10000". From it, I got a Young Stallion, worth $250. That was a lie... :(

That is a valid complaint... i'd be screaming blue murder. Send a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.