Presents & whos got ripped off the most ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser563

no the developers go like this. Please can we keep our jobs. please or in reality oh i can afford a lamborghini now thx suckers.

Because in german forum @innogames: if i buy this i will have to live on street.
: i will have to eat bread and drink water for a year
:ur crazy
:ur greedy
:ur mad
:i quit
:i will never buy a nugget again and will tell all my friends never to buy nuggets again
382 more posts bashing Innogames
{thread closed}
new one opens
bashing innogames x 35 posts

german people = stockholders = bad press = less investment = {thinking optional } innogames motto

DeletedUser

£59.97 for 1 present(3000 nuggets/2000000 g's), you must be having a laugh. You guys must think the people that play this game are mugs. What happened to rewarding the loyal players of this game who have played for years. You can slate this post as much as you want....go on, do it. It still doesn't hide the fact that inno are taking us players for granted.

What a Joke, Merry Christmas.

DeletedUser

I paid 1000 dollars each for 2 presents. One present was a bag of oats and the was a wanted poster. Purchase price of oats, 32 dollars and of a wanted poster, 4 dollars. 2000 dollars wasted for 2 objects with a purchase value of 36 dollars and sale value of 18 dollars. I've been ripped off. Just glad I didn't buy some of the more expensive "Presents".

DeletedUser1121

No matter how much you complain guys, Inno DO NOT care at all. Just $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in their pockets, they need to buy new cars and stuff. Shame, shame ,shame.:hmf: Mods just gonna have to protect Inno as they wouldn't say a bad word, just in case , even if they think the same.

Funny thing is, nobody forces you to buy the presents. If you don't want to pay for someone's new car, just don't buy them.

On topic.

I got a few worthless items
a granmont's pistol

and

wait for it

an Elephant!

which actually is just a horse but then more expensive

DeletedUser563

Redazz. When you buy nuggets . Take it from a pro. Look at all the options. 2750 nuggets cost 50 euro. Your credit card /other payment options will switch it over into the correct currency immediately. As Visa , Mastercard are international organizations. i think that was in other worlds. Well I will say not a bad idea but pricing and implementation could be better. I have now said it several times in the german forum. For the biggest present a person should get double that. if they just doubled everything there will be 90% less complaints. And the person that bought now and there is a special later on nuggets will feel robbed. So bad PR everywhere. If they can just tell us . hey later the nuggets will cost less. somehow probably 5000 complaints didnt get into their offices.

We have a saying we call it the blinde sambok. "the blind whip". lets say a person is very greedy and he gets robbed or worse we will say its the blind whip that got him. All his bad doings created bad karma around him that finally caught up with him. I hate to say it but they created a mother-lode of bad karma. if I was them i would start running for the hills.

DeletedUser563

I dont think you paid 750 nuggets for junk boxes and got a brittle crossbow and precise pepper gun for your troubles and quit your account afterwards. Did you? About freedom. Yes guess you dont have to buy the presents. I see that argument all over the german server. About that argument the freedom of choice. We all know that games do a social study of gamers and identify hooks. Lets give you an example. There was a case in korea where an online gamer actually died of an hearth attack. Normal health weight everything. But didnt eat or drink anything in hot place with no aircon. In his case he would earn a lot of money from being number 1 in a game.So what is the hooks:3rd key, camel, named items that is hard to find. A player plays this game for years do he not deserve this presents for free or even 1 present. Must you exploit his liking of the game and his long time involvement with the game to exploit the social hooks that must be present in his mind. So no your argument is totally wrong.

unrelated do moderators actually buy theirs. I was wondering about that. Think you must get some stuff free. As 2 mods posted I dont see even 1 normal player claiming that he bought the premium boxes. Guess it would be fair to give you something.

DeletedUser

2 steel lined boxes paid 100000$ got fancy leather jacket and fancy knee breeches lost 85$ in total

DeletedUser

I paid for 2 stockings a total of $6000 and got death sentence and a wanted poster. i don't mind telling you I am getting tired of the this. Everytime I get a chest or a pack the item inside is always less then $500 or something you can get easily by doing a job. does anybody feel this way or is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Christmas is supposed to be about giving...........this is just about ripping people off, exploitation pure and simple.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, nobody forces you to buy the presents. If you don't want to pay for someone's new car, just don't buy them.

On topic.

I got a few worthless items
a granmont's pistol

and

wait for it

an Elephant!

which actually is just a horse but then more expensive

Similarly. I payed 2000 nuggets (actually spent roughly about 54 us dollars) to get Nat's Machette and an Elephant. It's got the same stats as a quarter horse. I certainly don't feel very "premium".

DeletedUser

Well, I still hope that the bottle down under the tree will be a free present... (not holding my hopes too high, just wanted to keep you busy with speculating on something else than the obvious - inno wants to make money and has bought into a non-optimal[1] train of thought on how to do it).

/Edlit

[1] gamasutra: The F-Words Of MMOs: Free-To-Play

DeletedUser

ok, i get sick on this. This game become something stupid.

haha, actually game is almost the same but players became stupid to buy this scam over and over.

seriously, what did any of you expect?
everyone would get super rare item for 100k$ and completely unbalance the game?

only thing worth speding cash is 2 steel boxes for 100k. everything else is waste of money unless you are filthy rich.

Noobmic

haha, actually game is almost the same but players became stupid to buy this scam over and over.

seriously, what did any of you expect?
everyone would get super rare item for 100k$ and completely unbalance the game?

only thing worth speding cash is 2 steel boxes for 100k. everything else is waste of money unless you are filthy rich.

No, the idea is to get at least one unique useful item ... but in return you get nothing that worth the money/effort.

DeletedUser

No, the idea is to get at least one unique useful item ... but in return you get nothing that worth the money/effort.

whose idea is it? yours? devs don't care.
yeah, sure, you can get one unique useful item. from premium chest. maybe.
or from unique chest. but cash out 2m$ or 3000 nuggets.

that's one big fat :donkey:

DeletedUser

Used 137k:

Fancy skull belt
Figaro blade
Black cotton shoes
Black hat
Butter cookie
Fools gold
Chocolate cookie

Basically i lost 130k with everything. (the butter cookie is just something for collection :D at least that is rare)

DeletedUser20647

Bought all till the 2 steels:

Cody's dagger
Fancy leather jacket
Fancy spiked shoes
Black Jeans
Billy the Kid's leg guards

and some products.

..I think that's pretty good

DeletedUser33959

Some players on the French community got the oxcart in the premium chest wich they paid 1000 gold nuggets!

What the heck? This is just a daylight robbery!

Innogames is trying to rip us off it seems.

Merry Christmas Innogames, I hope that you'll have a clean conscience after stealing all that money to your faithful players!!!!!

DeletedUser

I paid for 1K for the present got a marzipan potato then spent another 1K on the pack, got a salmon..so so far 2K for under $100 worth of products so thought maybe the more you spend the better you get so I paid 5,000 and a box that said could contain keys or parts of notes, instead I got a wrapped stinky fish and when I opened that I got "A Funny Stain" which does not appear in my inventory so not only did I get ripped for 5K but no stain to even see...not spending any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.