Premium

DeletedUser

Premium is well balanced. All 4 advantages are quite expensive, but 1 advantage is cheap for the average customer. I have bought 20 gold nuggets in total and use them from time to time. I have played and currently play without premium. I still keep 5 nuggets from those to use when I want to take advantage from the soldier's weapon bonus.

I have never had any problems playing without premium and have never felt weaker compared to the others.

DeletedUser

Premium system in Tribalwars is best it only saves time rather then giving in game advantage.But now that I am playing Grepolis premium system here looks a lot better then before .:dry:

Diggo11

In my opinion, the Tribalwars premium is a bit of a joke. Without premium the game is basically unplayable as it becomes extremely time consuming, even to the point it becomes a chore and you just give up. I like The West system alot more, the premium is useful but you can still compete competitively without it.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the Tribalwars premium is a bit of a joke. Without premium the game is basically unplayable as it becomes extremely time consuming, even to the point it becomes a chore and you just give up. I like The West system alot more, the premium is useful but you can still compete competitively without it.

Kind of paradoxical if you ask me. In Tribalwars premium offers no in-game advantages, for example stronger armies, yet the game is completely unplayable without it. I have only played without premium, but it gets tedious and you are either forced to quit or buy premium. Still, the premium in there is very cheap so one can easily afford it.

In The West, you get power-ups if I can call them that way, but it's not unfair. You can choose to play the game without paying a cent and still enjoy it as much as the paying customers.

DeletedUser14029

Yep. Against soldiers who buy Prems you just have to suck in your gut and put in more Aim and Appearance :)

DeletedUser529

This game is funny....

They put a bloody level cap and it totally makes buying a PREMIUM account obsolete...

Achieving lvl 99 is like being kicked in the balls...

No point buying anymore premium because now there is absolutely NO ADVANTAGE AT ALL...

No point dueling anymore...no point because no experience will be gained...

No point doing any type of experienced jobs....no point because the experience is just thrown away....

No point in doing high luck jobs because the drops lately absolutely suck and have been for a very long time...

The only worthwhile jobs are the high money ones now....And really what are they good for....

The banking system is screwed up, this idea of putting money and then getting charged 20% is a bloody RIP OFF......and who ever thought of having a deposit limitation is STUPID......IDIOTIC.......what a moronic suggestion....not even practical at all....

BOY IS THIS GAME GOING DOWN FAST....

I wish innogames gets off its ass and has more programmers actually spend some more time and make this game a good one, but instead they take off and make more inept games and not actually spend the time doing a good job on this one....

I was very worng thinking innogames was going to take THE WEST seriously, to them it is just a HUGE MONEY grab.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

MY DAYS of supporting this game with my pocket book are OVER......

DeletedUser14006

No point dueling anymore...no point because no experience will be gained

I agree with some of what you say Bat, though you can still gain dueling experience and climb that ladder for a while to see if you can make it to the top.

I also approve of the banking outside of town option for a fee, it is better than not being able to bank at all if you are hours and hours away from your town.

I lose endless amounts of cash as I cannot be bothered to travel 6 hours or more to bank it, I would happily pay a percentage to be able to bank in a foreign town.

I do have one grudge myself though on this matter, the character bonus premium of a worker is junk!

The earned experience points for a job are increased by 5%.

No use once at level 99.

You can deposit 20% more into your bank account.

Never been much of a bonus, more so now than ever.

When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 5% to your labor points.
The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster.

Not interested as I am not specced for building.

When are the character class bonuses going to be changed?
At the moment this is the only premium I do not pay for.

Diggo11

This game is funny....

They put a bloody level cap and it totally makes buying a PREMIUM account obsolete...

[ whine went here ]
Three words: removing level cap.

On that note, the level cap was quite a decent idea. It meant that those with premium couldn't just keep running further and further from free players, as well as stopping duelling levels getting stupidly high. The only problem was the game lacked content that was level independant to keep people paying, and their attempt to fix this (forts) wasn't enough. They saw the problem, threw in the towel by announcing it's removal and life goes on.

I agree with some of what you say Bat, though you can still gain dueling experience and climb that ladder for a while to see if you can make it to the top.

I also approve of the banking outside of town option for a fee, it is better than not being able to bank at all if you are hours and hours away from your town.

I lose endless amounts of cash as I cannot be bothered to travel 6 hours or more to bank it, I would happily pay a percentage to be able to bank in a foreign town.

I do have one grudge myself though on this matter, the character bonus premium of a worker is junk!

The earned experience points for a job are increased by 5%.

No use once at level 99.

You can deposit 20% more into your bank account.

Never been much of a bonus, more so now than ever.

When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 5% to your labor points.
The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster.

Not interested as I am not specced for building.

When are the character class bonuses going to be changed?
At the moment this is the only premium I do not pay for.
In a rush, but short answer:
1) That bonus is well worth it, even if it eventually ends.
2) It doesn't stand out, but it definitely helped for the Precise Winchester. Now it is a little dry as you said, but it may change before 1.26 is released so don't prejudge the devs.
3 + 4) If you are not specced for building then either choose adventurer or live with it to be honest. If the first two bonuses are so good you chose it over adventurer the class doesn't need more bonuses.

DeletedUser1121

Did all the mods had the day of yesterday?
Shouldn't this be in the saloon ;-)

on topic: not at level 99 by a long run and i don't use premium, so no problems here

DeletedUser

This game is funny....

Achieving lvl 99 is like being kicked in the balls...

No point buying anymore premium because now there is absolutely NO ADVANTAGE AT ALL...

No point dueling anymore...no point because no experience will be gained...

No point doing any type of experienced jobs....no point because the experience is just thrown away....

No point in doing high luck jobs because the drops lately absolutely suck and have been for a very long time...

The only worthwhile jobs are the high money ones now....And really what are they good for....

The banking system is screwed up, this idea of putting money and then getting charged 20% is a bloody RIP OFF......and who ever thought of having a deposit limitation is STUPID......IDIOTIC.......what a moronic suggestion....not even practical at all....

BOY IS THIS GAME GOING DOWN FAST....

I wish innogames gets off its ass and has more programmers actually spend some more time and make this game a good one, but instead they take off and make more inept games and not actually spend the time doing a good job on this one....

I was very worng thinking innogames was going to take THE WEST seriously, to them it is just a HUGE MONEY grab.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

MY DAYS of supporting this game with my pocket book are OVER......
Plain ignorant.

Look: http://forum.the-west.net/reputation.php?p=430258

DeletedUser

The only premium worthwhile is the extra energy anyway, but there is no point in that until about level 30 with the energy refresh after levelling... you barely need to sleep.

I can see how Automation is useful to players that cant be online allot.