Premium!

DeletedUser

Whoa! the premium here is such a rip off! :eek:

is anyone even going to bother?!? :confused:

I probably am going to just stick to the TW premium only.

just thought I should express my feelings.

DeletedUser

Expressing your feelings is fine, using language like that is annoying. Yes we are going to bother. If you don't like the premium rates then stick to TW ones as you said and don't make topics about it. All I wish to say.

DeletedUser

I can't afford it atm, uni starting and that, but it gives awesome advantages so could be good.

DeletedUser

Expressing your feelings is fine, using language like that is annoying. Yes we are going to bother. If you don't like the premium rates then stick to TW ones as you said and don't make topics about it. All I wish to say.

crap! Mark is here! :(

DeletedUser

wait Splinter? thats explains the bold letters. :confused:

why did you tak marks name?

DeletedUser

I am Splinter and MarkPancake. I created Splinter as a way to redeem my past forum life of spam and ridiculous comments. I feel I have earnt the right to come out of hiding.

DeletedUser

well i think the Premium is nicely done.... !! It helps to bring extra money who don't have patience and use it over to overcome others. If i'd go for premium i'd only go for extra works stuff coz looking at the stamina rate i think i'll b needing premium soon coz the higher u go on stamina the lesser it gets when u do job so will b needing more than 2 work on progress while i'm out.

DeletedUser

I am Splinter and MarkPancake. I created Splinter as a way to redeem my past forum life of spam and ridiculous comments. I feel I have earnt the right to come out of hiding.

I actually beleive that!

when splinter appeared. mark dissapeared!:eek:

DeletedUser

Is it really? are you co-playing? By the way Lord Hastle said he was going to talk to project managaer

DeletedUser

Meh, Premium. -- I think the point of premium is not to use it constantly, but to use it when there's an event, or a special function. Because you don't really NEED those advantages to survive, maybe you want the extra edge for a while, you pay for the premium, but in my mind, I wouldn't use it constantly, it's just too costly.

DeletedUser

I think it gives an unreasonable advantage to those purchasing, leaves the regular player wondering why even try to compete?

DeletedUser

I might start paying for some of the benefits. Not all.

PS: Hey Sawyer1 remember me from TW W19? How are you?

DeletedUser

It does give a lot of advantages and seems it will be harder to survive without one. It will be more difficult when dueling someone with a premium that has a advantage in a duel.

But that is why people pay money for a premium

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

I think it gives an unreasonable advantage to those purchasing, leaves the regular player wondering why even try to compete?

Agreed

Atleast with TW, you could not have premium and still do good because there wasn't any actual difference in the game... just made it a bit easier to organize and what not

this is different... gives premium players a complete advantage

DeletedUser

i think this is the 4th thread complaining about the prices so it wouldn't surprise me if they do lower it