Premium!

DeletedUser

This premium is more expesive than any other online game I can think of. The gameplay definately nowhere near makes up for it either. There are much better games I would not pay this price for. Such as tribalwars.

DeletedUser

Yeah right Pancake :rolleyes: Where is a 12 year old going to get that kind of money.

DeletedUser435

Got

Got 20 nuggets

Had to do it man and in TW it is much easier to have pp

DeletedUser

I am not a big fan of the way the premium is laid out myself, but it helps kick start early on so I'll try some.

DeletedUser

i think this is the 4th thread complaining about the prices so it wouldn't surprise me if they do lower it

I thought peoples main complaint was it gave an un-fair gameplay adavantage, not the hiked price?

DeletedUser

tis both. But mainly the price of it, for such little advantage really.

A lot of people who play this cannot afford to splurge out like that :/ But we'll see, in time they may lower prices or something to make people want to buy prem for the amount stated

DeletedUser

ANDY!!!! good to see a familar face. :D it saddens me to see that DISNEY failed. :( I am now playing this game to fill in the times in TW when nothing is happening.

Back on Topic: I think that the prices of premium could be worse, consider that this is still beta, they must finance the project. What bothers me is the advantages that it gives to a premium player, this has already been mentioned but TW premium was established as a way to make it easier to play, it didn't really offer an advantages, you could easily succeed with a regular account. The developers always said that they wanted to find the perfect balance for premium on TW and i believe they did that, here if you buy it you actually make extra money and win duels easier?!?!?!?! this upsets me because while i can afford premium alot of people can't and the game should be based off of skill and activity, not who has the most money to blow.

Anyway, my 2 cents in a nutshell: I am not sure i want to support a game that gives such profound benefits to only certain members. It isn't fair.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one in top 100 without premium? :confused:

Anyway I don't care about the price at its not available in my country yet.
But that dueling advantage really looks unfair:(

DeletedUser

premium

As the other said, the premium has lots of disadvantages:
1. cost way too much (full benefits are 40 nug/month, that is 10 E)
2. brings big benefits in game play rather that in facility of play
3. Less availability than TW (it would have been nice 2 be able 2 use same paying method as in TW, as there is the same beneficiary)

DeletedUser1391

I don't know why people keep complaining about the premium. Don't compare it to TW. The only thing the two games have in common is that they are done by the same people and it's mostly the same players. The games themselves are very different. Yes, there are advantages in T-W premium, but they are not unfair. Automation and More Energy are pretty much equivalent to being able to put more buildings in the queue in TW. Higher Pay and the Dueling advantages are not really unfair either. They give an advantage for sure but not so much that people w/o premium can't compete. And as far as price. It's only expensive if you buy all 4 every month, which would just be stupid and pointless. I have the higher pay and more energy premiums right now and they help alot. When they expire I might try energy and automation for two weeks. Then when I join a village and want to start dueling I'll get the dueling premium. Having all 4 would be expensive but it would also be stupid IMO.

DeletedUser

that still doesn't respond to the questions post in here. If you can buy or are satisfied with it then very good. But it doesn't mean it's ok the current rate or the current advantage.

DeletedUser

As the other said, the premium has lots of disadvantages:
1. cost way too much (full benefits are 40 nug/month, that is 10 E)
2. brings big benefits in game play rather that in facility of play
3. Less availability than TW (it would have been nice 2 be able 2 use same paying method as in TW, as there is the same beneficiary)

TW can meen tribal wars and the west:)

DeletedUser

Later on, you can't play tribalwars without PA, but I think you can play the west without a premium.

DeletedUser

I do not use premium, so you can reach the top without it. I just have a (hopefully) good plan on skills to hopefully have a chance to be a good concurrent to players with premium advantages and (maybe) worse skilling ^^'

On the other hand, I don't think I could get that far on world 2, because more people will know how to skill better. Automation and Regeneration premium give an advantage of ~60%-80% per day (not 50% as it seems, because there are some side effects). The advantage of the higher income premium is also more than 50% money, because items drop faster and are better, and thus give more money.

So if you combine these three pa`s on equal skilled players, you have a money advantage of over 100%, which makes town construction much more efficient. If you compare a premium and non-premium town with equal wisdom about skills, i think the premium town would grow at least 50% faster.

So the premium advantages are quite non-trivial. Though the first three premiums 'only' give advantages on player growth, the duel premium is a direct advantage in pvp which makes this premium imba. I do not understand, why one would pay for this. For me, it is not very glorious if I know that I win against another player, just because I payed for it. Well, then everybody should buy this premium for equal opportunities. Ok, then everybody could just ignore this premium, and it would be all the same ;-)

Concluding, for me the premium advantages can deform the game more than it may seem. On the other hand, I understand that anyone uses the first three premiums, especially the automation one (I'm thinking of buying this one), because it decreases the time spent on the game. If you are happy to find more items (as a single-player issue), the third one is also ok. I appeal to everybody to keep your hands off the duel premium because of the direct pvp advantage.

Last but not least: Keep in mind, this game is a beta! So the costs for premium are much to high. If you switch everything on, it is 100€ (for me it's in euro^^) a year per world! And this won't be the last world. As it is a beta i would also be cautious in paying premium, because there may come changes which might ruin your tactics you made. So you pay for a product that doesn't live up to what you thought was its promise. No offence at the developers. They should earn their money on what they are doing. Tribal Wars is one of the best browsergames I've ever seen. But those prices smell of rip-off for an unfinished product. On the other hand I'm happy that you can play it without paying anything, which makes me think about paying a little amount of money for an incomplete but promising product.

Just my few cents.. I know, the developers won't change anything^^ (well, maybe increase the prices or find new premium advantages / non-premium disadvantages :p)