Precise Derringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey there, I'm in the market for a Precise Derringer. I appologize if this is the wrong place to post that. I searched the forums for town items and there was one available, but looking at their town it was rusty and not precise.

I could pay a fee for the priviledge for the gun, but being a dueller I'm not a rich man, however I could offer my services if anyone/town has been giving you trouble instead. Please either reply here or telegram me in game if you have such a weapon I can buy and let me know your terms. Best o' Luck in the west.

DeletedUser

I appologize if this is the wrong place to post that. I searched the forums for town items and there was one available, but looking at their town it was rusty and not precise.

They generally prefer that you not post individual item requests, but if the Town's Items thread doesn't have it, try a search at Eddy's Town Item Finder Tool.

DeletedUser

Hey thanks, didn't know about that. It shows only one town on our world that has the item, hopefully they're friendly.

DeletedUser

Not a lot of people have put their town info in, so it is a bit of a question of luck finding what you need close by.

I'd say that everyone who has is shopper-friendly though. Otherwise, why would they have bothered listing their stuff? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.