Pre-Built Ghost Towns

Do you want the ghost towns added now, after the game has started?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Ha Ha I know what you mean but i only like ghost towns that have already been founded and abandoned by a real player.

DeletedUser

Finally - a good night's sleep! ... However...

I'm loving the fact there are no ghost towns on the left side of the map.
I guess we know where the towns are gonna be.

DeletedUser

i was just thinking would there be ghost towns oviously with hotel when world 3 first starts? because then people would just be getting money from any jobs or quests and leveling up and then just get there energy back, personally i think it would be good but on the other hand it would make the game more quicker and people who start 2-3 weeks in will see that there is about 100-150 towns in place because of the ghost towns, So personally i cant decide.

DeletedUser

unless they come up with some sort of double regen before level 5 or something this game is just too hard to get up TO a city with hotel cause even if you get the money up for a city it would take you like two days of doing NOTHING to get up enough energy to actually start building it.. and even if you have your first 5 members with ALL building skill it would still take another 4 days to build the hotel due to energy contraints

Remember this is a GAME and is supposed to be fun and relaxing not make you anxious and worried or even worse angry

DeletedUser

If ghost towns are added I think all players pre ghost town should all get one off full energy so it cancels out the disadvantage we had to new people signing up.

DeletedUser

Hey Kami, we don't have a disadvantge, just less of an advantage as a normal early start gives..

See you in the joining town section?

DeletedUser

If you have Premium and conserve your energy u can go almost 24/7 without break. i haven't even used a town yet.

DeletedUser

New people are disadvantaged as they have to catch up. So i don't think the early starters have anything to complain about.

DeletedUser

i dont have premium and i havent had to rest since w2 came out

DeletedUser

Maybe people forget to actually click to activate premium i am a bit miffed.

DeletedUser

Ghost towns are now added to the 4 corners with Hotels! Lock/Delete Thread mods?