Praying

• Thread starter DeletedUser15641
  • Start date

DeletedUser33353

the only thing praying is good for, is if you are a trump supporter. unfortunately for you, god is a democrat.
I do not get involved with politics here, and perhaps you should not as well.
Hope your vote for hilarity goes well ;)

DeletedUser21689

Like Billy Connely once said. "If you believe there is a God. Then there is one.

DeletedUser38817

If you believe you convince others to believe, if you don't believe you will convince others not to believe simple.

DeletedUser22685

If you believe you convince others to believe, if you don't believe you will convince others not to believe simple.
Not necessarily. My only real belief is that people have the right to believe in whatever the hell they want to believe in, as long as they're not causing harm to anybody else. I don't believe in a God simply because I do believe in science, but that doesn't give me the right to try and turn somebody's life upside down by convincing them to think the same way I do. As an atheist myself, I find other atheists who feel that it's their duty to convert others to atheism far more obnoxious than religious people who keep their opinions to themselves.

EDIT: Don't mind me, didn't realise this was only that useless old thread about praying in the west. Allow me to amend my original opinion: praying does nothing useful, don't waste your time.

asdf124

Wow, only praying thread can be still alive after about 6 years.

We have devoted followers/worshippers....

The anniversary is soon, I hear that a new celebration is coming when the anniversary is at a closer time.....(March marks six years!)