Praying

• Thread starter DeletedUser15641
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey guys, sorry for the late response. I hope you haven't all given up on praying by now :(

We've been having a bit of trouble receiving and responding to prayers lately. A certain someone thought it would be "funny" to cut down our whole antenna.

We are experiencing some problems right now which we're trying to resolve, please bear with us for the time being!

DeletedUser

For crying out loud Jesus, everywhere you go you always bring up that damn antenna! That was four years ago, stop brooding on the past! Move on and build a new antenna, I already told you I was sorry!

Diggo11

3qo6rj.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey guys, sorry for the late response. I hope you haven't all given up on praying by now :(

We've been having a bit of trouble receiving and responding to prayers lately. A certain someone thought it would be "funny" to cut down our whole antenna.

We are experiencing some problems right now which we're trying to resolve, please bear with us for the time being!

For crying out loud Jesus, everywhere you go you always bring up that damn antenna! That was four years ago, stop brooding on the past! Move on and build a new antenna, I already told you I was sorry!

Are you from NL too? Seems net servers have been invaded by your folks' good humor lately. :laugh:

DeletedUser33881

I am a Christian, and I find the above picture incredibly offensive. Don't see what it has to do with the-west at all. Just sayin...

DeletedUser30224

Miss Mallory, I am Christian as well and would like to explain to you why it is there ... you see the 2 posts before the picture...the picture relates to them. It's funny and not out of contest :)

DeletedUser33881

Miss Mallory, I am Christian as well and would like to explain to you why it is there ... you see the 2 posts before the picture...the picture relates to them. It's funny and not out of contest :)

Well, sure, I get that, and I thought the 2 posts by "Jesus" and "Satan" were kinda funny too, but someone still posted a picture of Jesus being mocked with a caption about his being drunk and "looks like he's been drinking too much of his own blood". Really? That's going a bit far. His blood washed away my sins.

I just felt like I needed to say something.

DeletedUser

His blood washed away my sins.
With all due respect, the blood of enslaved, beaten, whipped, and brutally murdered children in West Africa that are forced to harvest cocoa beans for your low cost box of chocolates does quite a thorough job of dirtying your sins right back up again.

So I think maybe you should lighten up a little and enjoy the humor of a harmless joke, lest you "truly believe" it is your purpose to impose judgement upon others whilst dangling hypocrisy on a necklace bearing an idolic golden cross, produced in India through wages of poverty encouraged by apathetic consumerism.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Miss Mallory - please change your forum pic. I am an Islamic fundamentalist and I find your image of a woman flaunting her hair like a common prostitute extremely offensive. The outline of the breasts can be clearly discerned, especially with a hand lens. Incredibly offensive and insensitive. I just don't know what you were thinking.

DeletedUser

Eli, HS, this forum would be a lot duller if it weren't for you two.

Diggo11

Well, sure, I get that, and I thought the 2 posts by "Jesus" and "Satan" were kinda funny too, but someone still posted a picture of Jesus being mocked with a caption about his being drunk and "looks like he's been drinking too much of his own blood".
Hi Miss Mallory, just to be clear, that image (and subsequent comments) are referring to our Jesus imposter that has cropped up. We have no intention of denigrating anyone's religious belief; like others have observed, all is said in fun and jest without direction towards (merely assumed reference to) the religious and historical figure. I'm sure I speak for Futu and I in apologising for any misunderstanding.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Anyone ever been dueled while praying? :)

I can honestly say I have not, BUT I have been dueled many times when NOT praying, therefore praying clearly protects one from being dueled. You can't question my logic because logic has no place in this thread.

delldell56

Anyone ever been dueled while praying? :)

i have. and let me tell you, all that BS about "doing it properly" (no guns, hats or animals allowed in a church) only makes the loss more ouchie. also, trying to pray with a +1 praying set hurts too, and gains you a ko and a HAHA from your killer. as someone who was raised catholic, i can honestly say praying didn't wash away my sins, only made my west self bleed profusely.

delldell56

yeah...i need to try it again this easter so i can say i resurrected on sunday, and draw a lot of heat from those who take the game too seriously ;)