Praying

• Thread starter DeletedUser15641
  • Start date

DeletedUser15641

Does praying gives some annonymous powers ingame??I think it does as i crit a lot in w1 as i have 146 praying times and over 10 in christmas.

So what do you think?

Does it increase your fort fighting bonus probability??

Ow yeah thank you very much for moving it.

Hmm everyone is in no comment in the meantime lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34295

Well, since one of the latest updates on the Dutch server (and I think here too), the churches got limitless building levels. And it was also said then that each level build would add +2 % to praying.

With that said, I don't know for sure what praying does - but I'd say that the update is a proof of it doing something.

DeletedUser15641

well a friend of mine said that i crit a lot in w1 so she/he asked me what was my secret i said nothing but then i saw my praying is 120 more then hers/his.

DeletedUser16008

Is anyone else bugged by this praying thing ? personally it seems like its a trick to encourage church going and prayer ... sounds stupid maybe but when a town can become top rank just on building church levels what on earth is the point of town points now ?

DeletedUser34295

Like already mentioned, it does give an increased something, the higher the level is. We just haven't figured out exactly what that something is yet. May it be drop rate, luck chance or something else - we're not sure yet.

I doubt they're trying to do propaganda for going to church if that's what you're trying to say - I think that's taking it a bit too far.

DeletedUser

Is anyone else bugged by this praying thing ? personally it seems like its a trick to encourage church going and prayer ... sounds stupid maybe but when a town can become top rank just on building church levels what on earth is the point of town points now ?

OT: My guess is that they are testing how this works out on the church to see if it makes any sense to also implement infinite building levels on the other town buildings (like the shops, bank and hotel). Starting with the church makes sense as it seems to be the building that affects other things the least. So I predict that in the future town points will be valuable again.

/Edlit

DeletedUser14006

Bonus:

+1 Prayer Level 1
+2 Prayer Level 11
+3 Prayer Level 21
+4 Prayer Level 31

This relates to an additional +1 of doing absolutely nothing for each 10 levels of construction achieved.

DeletedUser16008

lol ... seriously tho is no one else bothered that town ranking has become irrelevant if building become unlimited ? whats the use of dueling points or fort points now ?

why even bother to chase a ranking at all if all it needs is a town full of workers just building to attain #1

I mean what the heck is the point and where has all the competition gone in this game lately to be the top of anything ?

am i the only one who sees the futility of this and the waste of time its going to be for towns striving for #1 ?

DeletedUser

lol ... seriously tho is no one else bothered that town ranking has become irrelevant if building become unlimited ? whats the use of dueling points or fort points now ?

why even bother to chase a ranking at all if all it needs is a town full of workers just building to attain #1

I mean what the heck is the point and where has all the competition gone in this game lately to be the top of anything ?

am i the only one who sees the futility of this and the waste of time its going to be for towns striving for #1 ?

So true Vic
What ever happened to the smart guys who thought up this game? they all left ages ago!

DeletedUser

Since when has chasing the top rank not been futile? Besides, builders need something to do. :p

DeletedUser16008

Since when has chasing the top rank not been futile? Besides, builders need something to do. :p

They have now, although i fail to see the lure of hammering nails into a piece of wood for all eternity as something to boast about, sounds like builder hell to me :laugh:

DeletedUser

Hehe, Elmyr's got you on that one. Concede before it's too late!

DeletedUser15641

Well i prayed 10 times in w1 then did grave robber and went back to sleep and queued grave robber.Firstly found precise rifle and then grey dress coat.

DeletedUser

Well i prayed 10 times in w1 then did grave robber and went back to sleep and queued grave robber.Firstly found precise rifle and then grey dress coat.

10 times tells you nothing, when you test it about 2000 times you will have enough data to do the maths and have an accurate assessment, of course you need to test both methods and record the results of the $ value of the finds.

DeletedUser15641

Well I did not try to test it ten times but i prayed ten times before i did both jobs!