Praying

DeletedUser

I'm praying right now, not sure what it does in game, but I may as well kill some time to get my energy up.

DeletedUser

It does something.. You just have to figure it out.. It DOES work tho I tell ya...

DeletedUser

It could be coincidence, but when completing a shop I noticed the items that become available are the same as what I already have in my inventory. But when I have prayed first before completing it, at least one of the items available is something I don't already have.

DeletedUser

some say it increases your chjance to get items on the next job but that hasent been confirmed

DeletedUser

If prayer did anything, churches would be upgradable and your prayers would become more effective the grander your church becomes. At least that seems to be the lesson that organized religion is trying to teach us.

DeletedUser

"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

So when others upgrade their shops, do they not just get filled with the items you were carrying with you when you built them? I will continue to pray anyway, since the evidence so far points to it being useful. Let more coincidences occur!

DeletedUser

So when others upgrade their shops, do they not just get filled with the items you were carrying with you when you built them?

No. New items appear. That would be the reason why we build shops, generally.... :)

DeletedUser

If prayer did anything, churches would be upgradable and your prayers would become more effective the grander your church becomes. At least that seems to be the lesson that organized religion is trying to teach us.

Hmmm. I thought it had to do with the size of the priests hat. :D

DeletedUser

lol

Maybe The West developers are atheists and want to point out that praying is pointless?