praying what is praying for

DeletedUser

I've gone a week straight without praying and I have gone a week straight praying twice a day. I got more items by praying. Is that just the randomness of it all? Don't know, but I am trying the experiment again as wee speak and have noticed a significant drop off in found items while not praying.

DeletedUser

i pray just after my character wake up sometimes i do it after 2 or 3 jobs again.

DeletedUser

i dont know but ... we gotta pray just to make it today thats why we pray

DeletedUser

I think I got $2 from praying although I'm not so sure 'coz I think I've put all my cash in the treasury while I was praying, but I'm not 100% sure as I was having a headache yesterday.

have mercy ! i dont think all the hail marys in the world will save you since you dipped into the tithe plate as it was passed by you during your prayer
:D

DeletedUser8627

Greetings,

The Church has got something to do with your levels in the game.

After checking out the source info on the church, this is what I have come up with. I won't post the source here even though it is accessible from any pc. :)

Ok I could be slighty out here but it looks like depending on which level you are on or it is a list which is chosen randomly for jobs that can be done. Now it looks like when you pray it looks at your skill levels and according to this it will set a random attribute for a specific job. Or depnding on which level you are on as mentioned above.

So this is what I am saying. I am on level 11 or I have x amount of skill points on certain skills. When praying it checks this and will set a random job attributes on your profile lowering the amount of labour points needed it seems to do the job.

I must still go through the whole thing and check properly but it looks to be something to affect the jobs accordingly to your level or skill points.

So I reckon one prayer after leveling up should work. Then once you level up again another prayer. So one prayer per level up.

Regards,
Da Twista