praying and church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I lvl'd up to lvl 16 with praying.
I needed not much XP to lvl up. I had about 50 energy points.
I stared working on hotel for an hour.
(Arizona server)
report said:
13 Experience points
no lvl up.
I assigned sleeping, praying and constructing again for an hour.
and now, I log in. I see full energy (I shouldn't have it 'cause hotel is only 2 lvl yet.)
Also, I'm lvl 16!
23 / 299 I see.
new skillpoints are there too.
in assignment I see than sleeping and praying are finished and 20 minutes left for constructing.
I check reports. It's only praying report that's new there.
seems like it sometimes gives some XP

DeletedUser

You must have finished a quest and forgot about it and didn't refresh to see your full energy, exp points and skill points.

DeletedUser

will I have noticed something. yesterday, i was trying to caculate my lp towards hunting buffalo and i have about 15 points shortage yet it told me i only need 13. that happened, by accedint, after prying!
may be a bug! or may be it gives you a small poost of lp!
i'll chick it later after 4th of july.

edited:
it happened again just right now with no praying at all >> seems a bug with the bar, sets, ... whatsoever!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I lvl'd up to lvl 16 with praying.
I needed not much XP to lvl up. I had about 50 energy points.
I stared working on hotel for an hour.
(Arizona server)
report said:
13 Experience points
no lvl up.
I assigned sleeping, praying and constructing again for an hour.
and now, I log in. I see full energy (I shouldn't have it 'cause hotel is only 2 lvl yet.)
Also, I'm lvl 16!
23 / 299 I see.
new skillpoints are there too.
in assignment I see than sleeping and praying are finished and 20 minutes left for constructing.
I check reports. It's only praying report that's new there.
seems like it sometimes gives some XP
Daily activity bonus?

There is definitely something that praying does, it has been confirmed by the devs. However, is this secret use just medals and the devs were giving us a carrot on a stick?

DeletedUser

I think, if you pray before construct a seller building(like tailor), the item quality will come to seller will be incrased. It may not be real but I think it works. If you pray right before construction, for example, there will be selling Clint's Poncho. If you not, red poncho or gray poncho vs. But it may not be too.

Note: Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning.

DeletedUser

I think, if you pray before construct a seller building(like tailor), the item quality will come to seller will be incrased. It may not be real but I think it works. If you pray right before construction, for example, there will be selling Clint's Poncho. If you not, red poncho or gray poncho vs. But it may not be too.

This has been said before and tried before.. it does not work all the time..

the health recover faster when ur praying

Huh... this is news to me.. It does not ... only way for health to recover faster.. if you wear higher HP clothing...OR....eat the cookies..

DeletedUser

here is something to start this debate again :laugh:

I found the key 3 after I prayed

DeletedUser

Since the game "high priests" prefer to keep the secret about prayer, I guess each player has to figure it out by himself, by trying... :D
Rumors I hear, about the best effect for prayer:
- do prayers (more you do, more effect you get) just before important jobs where luck is needed (like finishing a store level to get more valuable items in the store, a duel, a job where you expect to find objects).
- unequip the hat (people take their hat off in church) and the weapons and horse (you don't go with weapons and horse in church).
- the Pilgrim set objects seem also to increase the prayer effect, especially a cross and the songbook!

DeletedUser

Hey guys, i thought about something here.... All of you posted here that either praying has some miraculous results or none at all. Well then maybe devs cant tell you effects of the praying because its completely random? Or maybe if you recently KOed a person it has negative results and not dueling for some time gives positive results?
It does make sense...

DeletedUser

The first time I prayed I noticed my HP max go up a couple ticks. The next time I didn't notice anything. Right now I have to grab some zzzzz so I can go out and make a few more XP to level up. I WILL hit the knees before I head out and see what happens.

Now, having said that, I HAVE seen several found items that are very useful drop into my inventory while out working so who knows, maybe there was some residual miracle umph working for me.

Anyway, I wouldn't take prayer to the bank, but I won't underestimate it either.

DeletedUser11773

It gives me a better chance of find products and items, not that much but it helps, plus if you don t have the praying medals, you will get them eventually.

Deleted User - 1278415

CLOSING THIS THREAD

There is no true definite answer to this mystery yet, except for the one hint that the developers have been quoted as saying it serves a higher purpose, but just dont over do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.