P&P Power lg

DeletedUser

That was just sad. I guess it let us understand where we all stand though right?

DeletedUser16628

Justin hows it feel to to be getting all that sleep?I just left gunsight they are sleeping well and most of the others as well.Now deadpool and I are heading over to the confederate side so many easy targets how about imperialist cuft yes that's a fine target
Now I am a mercenary and I don't care who I'm shooting depends on the payment and you all should just be friends why are you fighting ohyah because of justin and his maniacal ways.

DeletedUser16628

justins not attacking anybody he's been in suspended animation for a month!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

justins not attacking anybody he's been in suspended animation for a month!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least a week or so. Well thats how long I been holding the rope anyway. hehehe. Anyone else want to hold it for a while?
:D

DeletedUser16628

I'm a big strong lad with arms big enough to hold that rope long as it takes.
Go ahead let go for a bit Suzy I've got your back for a while.

DeletedUser

I'm a big strong lad with arms big enough to hold that rope long as it takes.
Go ahead let go for a bit Suzy I've got your back for a while.

Well I'm being asked to consider peace negotiations so I may have to shortly. All good fun must come to an end I guess.:)

DeletedUser16628

Well I'm going to keep hammering them till I'm told to stop to bad some real good players and sad thing is a lot of them have no idea what's going on or why are you kidding me?
I empathize with their situation we will see what happens.