Positive Trolls

DeletedUser

Why are the forum trolls here so negative? They bash people constantly and rarely have something positive to say except for when they congratulate another troll for good bashing.

For every troll that reads this, please lighten up. If bashing other people makes you happy, you probably have some real life issues to work on.

The trolls in the other games I play, seem to be much more positive.

It takes less energy to ignore something than it takes to type in a long negative response.

Way too much anger in here, now give me a kiss! :p

DeletedUser

no kiss for you im afraid id say im nasty but can be nice to if anything im just hinest.

DeletedUser

No Kiss !!!! I don't swing that way , and You've got a creepy sig. .

Trolls get their jollies starting "flame wars" , they get great satisfaction by totally derailing the topic at hand and making the whole conversation about them . It make them feel important . They're sad little people who are upset that they don't have a life .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No Kiss !!!! I don't swing that way , and You've got a creepy sig. .

Trolls get their jollies starting "flame wars" , they get great satisfaction by totally derailing the topic at hand and making the whole conversation about them . It make them feel important . They're sad little people who are upset that they don't have a life .

Well said. :)

DeletedUser

lmao, Oak wasn't saying your sig was creepy, dear. Just the OP's. :D

DeletedUser

No need to apologize. :) I can see how it was confusing. :) Oak posted right after you. :)

DeletedUser

i've only started posting today, but ... so far i haven't seen anything too mean.
maybe i'm just not looking far enough ... :dry:

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone is mean, lol. People just need to realize that we debate for fun. It's all in jest.

DeletedUser

You probably haven't looked far enough. Some of us old timers get a might bent out of shape when we see 10 questions on how to equip the donkey or some such. Then of course, these oldtimers are called trolls because to tell them to go use the search feature and to quit SPAMming.
And yes, I have been known to do it also.

DeletedUser

... i'm going to make sure i always use the search feature ...

but, if i was in your positions, i'd prob yell at them too.

DeletedUser

It's used to be really bad. But it has gotten a lot better. Either us oldtimers are mellowing out with age, or the noobs are getting better at using the forums and stats.