Pony Express?

DeletedUser914

How about a pony express between towns so the each town's inventories can be traded en masse, I mean without the purely money aspect.

DeletedUser

That sounds like a very very interesting idea. Though there is only 1 problem...The pony express was based in St. Joe, Missouri... :p

I see what you mean though, it would just need a name change. Other than it is a very good and LOGICAL idea.

DeletedUser

Put your hand up if you wanna go watch The Young Riders!!!!!! They could also have that up as a Job....you yourself could be a member of the Pony Express and could deliver items and letters......

DeletedUser914

Another bad point might be the huge trading advantage that gives to towns over other ppl...could be balanced out with risk of loosing goods on way or it could be attacked by ppl which could happen on a game but not sure about a large internet game like this

DeletedUser

Another bad point might be the huge trading advantage that gives to towns over other ppl...could be balanced out with risk of loosing goods on way or it could be attacked by ppl which could happen on a game but not sure about a large internet game like this

Yeah, once again that would defaintlly introduce a little more "realism". Stages were constantly held up and goods stolen. So that would definatlly be a good feature to add to this...

DeletedUser

I suggested this yesterday in the new jobs thread. So yeah, I think it would be a good idea. :)

DeletedUser

It's ok. It was inside of another thread. :)

I am just glad someone else suggested it. Means others like the Pony Express also. :)