Pond Towns - Recruiting

DeletedUser4833

Twin Ponds
lake.jpg

Hello World 1,

More town recruitment?
Indeed. I represent the town of Twin Ponds and its sister towns - Pondville and Twinned Pond, an allied community of West players who have recently returned to this gripping online game. With this post I'd like to tell you a little more about the town as well as the fact that we would be happy to accept more people like ourselves into our ranks.

So what are you on about?
To quote our town's in-game description: "if you're looking for an organised team that nonetheless won't stress about your preferred in-game activities, our town might just suit you. We are all long-term acquaintances and we walk as one." And now we wish to try and open our doors to more people. We'd get along best with beginners and lower-level players but no one's really out of the question, provided you respect our willingness to treat you as a valuable player by treating us the same way.

Anyone particular in mind?
Workers would be great as far as classes are concerned. Although our recovered town is nearly fully built, we're not planning to stop there. More towns to expand our shopping access is the idea and we're bound to need some assistance in that department. But we're still true to our word, no pressure there - any class can join as long as you "do not to break the game rules and conduct yourself in a polite and responsible manner." We won't tolerate blowing 'a game' out of proportion with cheating or senseless drama, whether it's building shops or putting bullets between people's eyes that you do for a living. Be friendly, talk to us, get your point across the civil way.

Any other plans?
Apart from expanding? We'll be looking to join forces with other alliances as soon as anyone considers having us. We should gather more than enough people willing to have a go at a few fort battles.

And where you at?
Shadow Lands county, 2nd easternmost grid from the bottom.

Sounds great! Who do I contact?
Myself - Tom Grey, by in-game telegram or forum PM. Tell us a little about yourself in your application, if what we stand for appeals to you, but don't stress yourself about convoluted details. A general "why you'd like to join" is fine. I might involve someone else from our town in the recruitment, so don't be alarmed if you receive your response from someone else.

Wall of text...
Very well! In short:

Town Name - Twin Ponds
What classes are required - Any, preferably workers
Number of Open Positions - In total, 18 more resident spots (we'll expand for you ;) )
Town Description - Friendly community with mature players who just want to enjoy the game. We're well organised and we'll happily accept anyone who will ever decide to start over in world 1. Has two sister towns.
Who to contact - Tom Grey; your telegram/PM may be forwarded to anyone assisting with this recruitment. You might get a response from them.

World 1 may not necessarily be the best suited place for such recruitment activity but you can never be completely sure what will happen unless you give it a shot. Thank you. Enjoy your game.