"Points" when banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Our town founder on one of the European worlds was banned for 7 days. We have an external forum where he has told us what happened (he wrote new words to a children's song which he sent to a player who broke a shopping contract - it was actually pretty funny but the mods didn't have the same sense of humor as the rest of us).

He says that his login page now tells him that he's banned for 7 days and that he is being fined "15 points".

I've searched all over the place and cannot find anything that explains these punishment points - anybody know for sure what it means?

DeletedUser

Your founder needs to take the issue up with the appropriate server. We can not talk about bans on the forum and we can not help you regarding issues on other servers.

DeletedUser

My sincere apologies! I had no idea I was breaking a rule. I did search extensively and found a lot of threads about bans so it didn't occur to me that it might be forbidden. I guess I didn't notice that none of them pertained to other servers.

Please feel free to delete this thread - I don't seem to have a button to do that.

DeletedUser

Don't worry about it. I understand you are trying to help your founder. He really needs to take the issue up with the appropriate server though.

Status
Not open for further replies.