please someone make..

DeletedUser24989

can someone please make this pictures size fit a town? please. thank you so much!
download%20%284%29.jpg

DeletedUser

If you only have basic software:

Click on the picture with the right (=>) click thing on your computer mouse (hehe).
"Save picture as"...
Save it somewhere.
Go to paint.
Click "File".
Click "Open".
Choose the file that you want...
Click "Image".
Click "Stretch/Skew".
Then choose how many % you want to scale it down.
Simply save and then you're done!

DeletedUser24989

thank you very much futu. From now on I wont wine about the size of photos :D

DeletedUser22685

And also save yourself a possible infraction for image size. Speaking of which, why don't you get some practice using that website and bump that image down to size for us :)

DeletedUser24989

i did!! AND NOW ITS MY TOWN PIC ;)
img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Your man looks a bit short and stubby.

As the town logo's max dimensions allow for pictures wider than they are high, in order to get the picture to be as big as you can without skewing its appearance (making it fat or blurry), you will have to find the percentage of the allowed height (150px) out of the image's starting height (1006px). In this case 150 is approximately 14.9% of 1006, rounded to 15%. Now, using either the website I gave you or use the paint method suggested by HS, select to size both the width and the height down to 15%.

Since I've gone to the trouble of working that out and typing it for you I might as well go the whole way and resize the picture properly for you.

rsz_download_(4).jpg

Isn't that much better? ;)

DeletedUser24989

but i all ready did it..it looks great on my town..not that small but a good size you know what i mean? but if u wanna resize it , i would appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Whatever you used to resize it should have an option to maintain the same aspect ratio. I'd say crop it too, but that won't help much because you probably want the gun in the pic and it goes all the way to the bottom.

DeletedUser22685

Whatever you used to resize it should have an option to maintain the same aspect ratio.

The website he used actually doesn't. It's rather annoying to have to go through the process I mentioned every time. But he seems to be happy with his fat little man anyway.

DeletedUser8627

Image is more vertical while the town profile is limited to being more horizontal. There is no way to get the full image in if you just going to resize it.

But you can do something like this.

6edugi.png

Being smaller I brightened up the guy a little as well.

DeletedUser24989

Image is more vertical while the town profile is limited to being more horizontal. There is no way to get the full image in if you just going to resize it.

But you can do something like this.

6edugi.png

Being smaller I brightened up the guy a little as well.
i just learned something :D thanks pal...can i use it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24989

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAN!!..2 questions:
1- how do you know i am from rof?
2- how did you put the name on the photo?