Please Remove Steel Lined Boxes from Events

The Iceman

I am very angry right now, as I have dropped 3 Steel Lined Boxes with absolute junk in them worth less than 10k each
The Event is supposed to be something exciting, so why must you dampen our enthusiasm with those Steel Lined Boxes
FYI: they cost 150 Nuggets or 9000 Pretzels which represents 24 hours intense work
150 Nuggets will allow me to do 9 hours of Lead a Trade Office and allow me to obtain 4000 Pretzels
Also the wages = over $100.000 and I usually drop around 1kk's worth of Items which makes the junk in the Steel Lined Boxes look even more unfair
It's about time they were removed from Events as they just punish players for their hard work

On the subject of Chests:
They haven't been upgraded since they were introduced years ago and the contents are now obsolete also
Isn't it about time they were refreshed with current items from current sets
Also the Chests with the sets in them are also obsolete and totally useless now
Please put some useful set chests in the SHOP, if you want to encourage players to buy them

The Iceman

You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is complete bullcrap :(
I don't spend Nuggets on Events
Find me one player that can generate 9000 Pretzels in a few hours (A few hours refers to about 6 hours)
I work 24/7 to generate Pretzels and after raising 9000 Pretzels, I expect more than a junky piece of rubbish in a STEEL LINED BOX
Who in their right mind buys STEEL LINED BOXES from the SHOP?
Talk about killing someone's enthusiasm

I just opened that STEEL LINED BOX and here is what I got to add to the other 13 that I already have
http://prntscr.com/glhi0o
Now can you understand my anger and frustration :(
A whole $2680 dollars for 24 hours work

Last edited:

DeletedUser35400

Agree with you Iceman
this game going to be the game of nugget buyers . No chance for free players
Even when we work 24 hours and gather the pretzels at the end we get craps out of boxes
just we get many hats and some thing like that or very low value items

The Iceman

Honestly, you don't spend nuggets during events? Pretty sure you can lie better than that buddy.

The end.

Ask support if I use Nuggets on this server for Events, before calling me a liar

I know you have issues with me from here and in Alamogordo
Now stop stalking and trolling me by trying to discredit my efforts to make things better for everyone
It's a shame there isn't an Ignore button in the Forums, like there is in the Saloon Chat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Besides the negativity in the above posts, I agree with Iceman on this. It is an outdated chest that pops up way to often in the tombola spins. Just my opinion, ymmv.

DeletedUser

First of all, whether he uses nuggets or not is totally irrelevant. I don't use nuggets at all and can get everything i need from events without problems.

Second, I LOVE STEEL CHESTS! Let them stay there as reminder how bad luck can be. It's called tombola and tombola often sucks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Ask support if I use Nuggets on this server for Events, before calling me a liar
Support will not hand out nugget information to any player outside the one who owned the nuggets.

Please stay on topic and refrain from further insults.

DeletedUser35533

I have said it in other topics like this, bad rewards are what make the event into gambling/luck based thing. you are not just dumping 800 nuggets and getting a reward, you have to think if its worth it to you or not (for most the answer is no) This event I got 2 or 3 25% potions of wisdom, im level 150 so I have no use for exp and it did not even move me up the exp ranking but that is part of the event.