please kick trouble makers & rebuild w10

DeletedUser

please kick Chuck & burn down world 10

The general feeling I get from both sides is one of distrust and the bickering is just not helping anyone. If we really want to move forward, this kind of stuff just needs to stop. Especially in the public forum.

Have you ever considered that there might not be that many interested in "the way forwaed", considered that some would rather see the world run its course than accommodate the egoistic needs of the pure fort fighters in the "project".

World 10 has 16.000+ profiles, maybe 400-500 of them do battles - 300 regulars and a couple hundred on and off, so why should an entire world be shaped around a limited number of players selfish needs... a consideration you "project" people seem to be either indifferent or oblivious about.

Your entire experiment in the "project" is built around an expatation that other players on W10 will adjust their gameplay to accomdate your needs - you of course fail to see this couse you only take your own needs into account.

Any world, W10 included, is more than just fort battles, most activity on a world evolves around the major alliances on that world, for that activity to continue the alliances will need to have a purpose, by creating a frindly-battle world they will become irrelevant (just an ingame function to facilitate fractions for battles), it seems no one in the "project" factors this in, no one in the "project" really cares about what the efffects on the rest of the world be if you got things as you liked it.

If saving fort battles on W10 means that it needs to be re-shaped and adjusted to suit the needs of an adicted bunch of hardcore West-hugging Fort Fighters in the Project then World 10 is NOT a world worth saving!

BURN BABY, BURN!!!!! :D

DeletedUser

Man, i don't understand all the hugging-hate on these forums. Hugs are good things!
Of course, so are fires, so at least we're on the same page there...

Many thick books could be written about what you don't understand!

Next time you see a fire, then do us all a favor, hug it... hug it good and feel the warm embrace.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many thick books could be written about what you don't understand!

Next time you see a fire, then do us all a favor, hug it... hug it good and feel the warm embrace.

Awww, i <3 you MissB. I bet if you hugged more you'd be a lot nicer.
BTW, you can't hug fire, silly. It just slips through your arms.

DeletedUser

Have you ever considered that there might not be that many interested in "the way forwaed", considered that some would rather see the world run its course than accommodate the egoistic needs of the pure fort fighters in the "project".

World 10 has 16.000+ profiles, maybe 400-500 of them do battles - 300 regulars and a couple hundred on and off, so why should an entire world be shaped around a limited number of players selfish needs... a consideration you "project" people seem to be either indifferent or oblivious about.

Your entire experiment in the "project" is built around an expatation that other players on W10 will adjust their gameplay to accomdate your needs - you of course fail to see this couse you only take your own needs into account.

Any world, W10 included, is more than just fort battles, most activity on a world evolves around the major alliances on that world, for that activity to continue the alliances will need to have a purpose, by creating a frindly-battle world they will become irrelevant (just an ingame function to facilitate fractions for battles), it seems no one in the "project" factors this in, no one in the "project" really cares about what the efffects on the rest of the world be if you got things as you liked it.

If saving fort battles on W10 means that it needs to be re-shaped and adjusted to suit the needs of an adicted bunch of hardcore West-hugging Fort Fighters in the Project then World 10 is NOT a world worth saving!

Well, allow me to clear up a few things from my point of view. My town was in FFU until we had 1 medium fort and 1 small fort. We waited for the leadership of FFU to do something to stop MC from taking over the world. FFU could not even decide which side to defend/attack at battles. We fought each other. The Project was not doing anything but holding there own. My town decided to leave FFU to join The Project to stop MC.

Now that the tables have turned and we (The Project) are capable of holding our forts and taking some, We are attempting to not disregard some form of balance in the world. We do not want to own every fort and we don't want to make it to where no one wants to go to forts. After MC took almost every fort from FFU, no one wanted to go to attack battles that had 0 chance of coming way alive.

So, what we have now is the project coming forward to attempt to discuss things with the leader of MC to see if there is any way we can prevent loss of interest in fort battles. Granted, some of the posts are less constructive, but most are genuine. But we are well aware that something needs to be done.

The discussion we had about adjusting people to suit the needs is simple. No one feels that anyone should play the game any other way than what they want. We are not asking that MC players change their builds to suit our needs. However, don't complain about how players decide to build there characters. I worked hard for my Golden Gun and I do not feel any shame in using it when I fight in fort battles. From what I heard, they will be less powerful soon. So that's not really going to be an issue for much longer. We are discouraging our players from making themselves super tanks or whatever you want to call them. We are not asking them to change themselves if they already are what they want to be. This is where The Project stands on the changing of people's game play.

ps...it's no secret that I don't care if you know who I am Berkie. I am a player, and I have been playing world 10 for over a year and a half. I read the forums, play the game, chat, etc. Just because I don't normally post is not justification to disregard my posts as you do. I am at least attempting to contribute something to this. You just want to make accusations and flame people.

DeletedUser

To say that the project is not asking anyone to change their builds to suit you guys is simply a crock of crap as well as discouraging them from going uber tank, simply check the HP in west forts, the stats don't lie. There are no "accusations" just the facts, read em. :p

DeletedUser

To say that the project is not asking anyone to change their builds to suit you guys is simply a crock of crap as well as discouraging them from going uber tank, simply check the HP in west forts, the stats don't lie. There are no "accusations" just the facts, read em. :p

We are not asking anyone to change their builds. People play as they want to. We do discourage people from putting everything into hp, but some players want to do that. Their choice.

DeletedUser

With Pure HP being the surest way to get the good boxes in a fort fight, there is no shortage of people who want to beef up on their own. They often don't even do it to win battles, they do it for themselves.

DeletedUser9470

this is now totally irrelevant.
worlds will be merged. yee i asked for merger too, as w10 is broke...

who cares about forts now?

:D

lets duel!

*laughs at pure hp and fb builds for being made redundant*

hope u all find new jobs, o sorry u cant! were in recession!

:D

DeletedUser1121

How do you guys do it?
There isn't an art thief to keep you save.
Or do you just sleep and use nuggets to get to a fort?

DeletedUser

I think its quite funny you of all people calling anybody a bunch of hardcore west-hugging fort fighters. BAS and yourself were one of the key reasons for towns wanting to split from FFU, in reality you personally made the Project possible ;). But it is good to see you finally admitting how much you really care about this world.

Its pretty tiring hearing the constant drivel about us telling MC to get more HP and GG's. The original comment was made in response to ALOT of whining about the Project's HP , and was simply demonstrating that each and every player has the capacity to change to a pure HP or fort build if they want to be strong in forts. Nobody is trying to tell anybody in MC how to play, and we would appreciate the same in return.

At any rate I think this so called unbalance is really being overstated. The Project has not won a straight up fort attack in some time now, and based on the large battle today, the MC alliance has just as much HP and many more players.

Olympos

Eh, duelers can pest me if they feel like - usually they don't.
Plus they never manage to kill me unless its right after a battle anyway :p
Cause i'm that awesome.

Report may be old but i done it Koed OAN :cool:

Total health points
- 149 HP

Total health points
- 1052 HP One Armed Ninja passes out. Olympos wins the duel, gains 89 experience points and steals $94 from One Armed Ninja. Olympos receives a bounty of $ 667.

[report=239621966b974feac3]Duel: Olympos vs. One Armed Ninja[/report]
P.S. the report is public and everyone is welcome to check it out.

DeletedUser

You keep going Chuck42. Don't let anyone shut you up because they don't "recognize" your name or feel that you've contributed enough to have an opinion. Without the rank and file people in W10, it would have the same doz. or so folks doing all the dueling, battling, building, bickering and "contributing".