please kick trouble makers & rebuild w10

DeletedUser

The past is exactly that. Now we have a chance to rebuild this broken world. Maybe this is the place to do it. Who will you/your town work with? Who not? Stats? Post here and lets see if we can shape a balanced world. It would help if grudges were put aside, but please be honest if they arent. We can work with some constraints as long as they clearly on the table.

DeletedUser9470

i know jiz, but you guys seem to be swapping and changing with the wind. no discussion involved or anything. maybe with vic idk.

the issu is fairly obvious.project needs more noobs, and MC needs more pros.
Vic is MC leader talk to him he will sort things out.
Project leader we still dont know after asking many times before. (a project "do list" task)

sorry for being a bit skeptical about things, flame posts and noob comments directed at me dont help.
Im not fussed who mercs works with tbh, fort battles isnt my thing.
what i do care about is keeping as many players on w10 as possible.
w10 has always been the best world. it was a shame to see it all go down the toilet.

so what does project want to do to sort things out?

how can any leader ask anyone else to leave and join the enemy?

maybe if bold came back and all GC went to the project?
idk how this mess can be sorted out tbh.
its going to take a lot of work.

HelenBack

Helen- I used to respect you. You being judge, jury, and executioner in dueling works fine. I hired you once on w11 and I believe that’s how we met. You know that fort fights involve many towns, not just the one caught in your sights. You flip from nasty sniping to threatening to leave to you and your son leading the way calling multis. Just go then, please? If you really have an open mind will I end up on your To Duel List for my real, measured opinion? Leave leadership and return to being a great merc. You serve w10 (and many others) well in that capacity.

Wow... Chuck... You really have NO CLUE as to what I have done in this world... Absolutely clueless. The reason I get ticked off is because myself and others (mostly Vic, Berkie and Miss B as well) have worked hard at keeping things going in w10. To have The Project suddenly make things so imbalanced to a world that I loved is going to bring out the worst in me. Ya, I get mad... I get outspoken...

You may not know it (it's more than obvious that you don't), but I've lead fort battles on many occasions. I know that fort fights require a team effort... That's how I've led many of those battles to victory. I know exactly what it means to be a team player... I can lead and I can follow. I'm also always open to suggestions to improve the team.

I care more about this world than many others on it... Mostly due to the amount of effort that I have put into it. And quite frankly, you have NO RIGHT to say I should be "kicked" from w10. You want me to visit you here...? Fine, I'll add you to my list.

To everyone who punished a town for trying to balance this world…Shame On You.
If you are referring to my "grudge" against Shadow Walkers... It wasn't about them leaving / joining / leaving.... It was because certain people made a promise to me... Which they broke. Unfortunately they are not in my dueling range... or I would have just gone and kicked their individual hineys.
;)

And we have asked The Project to discuss fixing w10... Their response.... Beef up and get a GG. Yup... That's constructive.
:rolleyes:

They want us to play THEIR game... To hell with what we want... They have their nugget-crunching GG-toting ubertank hugfest going on and expect the rest of the world to change to entertain them... I won't demand my town members to change just to win a few fort battles. There is way more to the game than forts. The Project just has tunnel vision and can't see anything else.

DeletedUser

Past enemies and past grudges will either need to put down or factored into the equation. Clearly some emotion is good to fuel the fort fights. Please be constructive and post your town info/stats.

DeletedUser

I fully expect to be added to your list bc you claim to listen but dont really. Obviously a trained merc has nothing to fear from an adventurer. Sure, you can continuosly ko anyone who disagrees with you. Now, can we get on with fixing w10 with ppl who really want to bury the hatchet and move forward? Please post who you're willing to work with so 3 NEW and DIFFERENT alliances can be formed.

HelenBack

I fully expect to be added to your list bc you claim to listen but dont really. Obviously a trained merc has nothing to fear from an adventurer. Sure, you can continuosly ko anyone who disagrees with you. Now, can we get on with fixing w10 with ppl who really want to bury the hatchet and move forward? Please post who you're willing to work with so 3 NEW and DIFFERENT alliances can be formed.

Quite on the contrary... I've worked alongside many people and do listen to what they have to say. I just don't like people who come here to flame when they have no clue what they are talking about. You've been to what... 83 battles? I've been to 324. (according to Westforts). How many have you led? On any world... not just this one.

And why does it have to be 3 new and different alliances? Because you say so?

Also, if we are asking The Project to try and work together to fix w10's imbalance and their response is for us to "beef up and get a GG"... Then who is the one who is NOT listening? We've been trying to fix this since The Project was created.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I singled out you and neo bc you are the 2 people who continued sniping and bickering after others had actually started to talk. You 2 turned the tide back to negative crap instead of moving forward. I ask again, with whom are you willing to work? What are you willing to put down? Post your stats and lets get on with building the future.

HelenBack

I singled out you and neo bc you are the 2 people who continued sniping and bickering after others had actually started to talk. You 2 turned the tide back to negative crap instead of moving forward. I ask again, with whom are you willing to work? What are you willing to put down? Post your stats and lets get on with building the future.

You may wanna re-read some of those posts... I think you're looking at them rather one-sided (maybe since you are on that side?). You only listed people in the Coalition (Vic, Neo, me) and no one in The Project... When it was US that were trying to get The Project to work together to save w10. (Their canned response... "Beef up and get GGs.")

Diablo has always been willing to work towards a balanced w10. If we didn't, we would have joined The Project in the beginning. Or did you not notice that either.
;)

DeletedUser

Looking forward helen, starting with this moment, with whom are you willing to work?

DeletedUser

the issu is fairly obvious.project needs more noobs, and MC needs more pros.
Vic is MC leader talk to him he will sort things out.
Project leader we still dont know after asking many times before. (a project "do list" task)

sorry for being a bit skeptical about things, flame posts and noob comments directed at me dont help.
Im not fussed who mercs works with tbh, fort battles isnt my thing.
what i do care about is keeping as many players on w10 as possible.
w10 has always been the best world. it was a shame to see it all go down the toilet.

so what does project want to do to sort things out?

how can any leader ask anyone else to leave and join the enemy?

maybe if bold came back and all GC went to the project?
idk how this mess can be sorted out tbh.
its going to take a lot of work.

I have been reading your posts for a long time now Neo. You are passionate about world 10 and I am sure you would (will) do anything to it keep going. For this reason alone, you have always had my respect.

I quickly dismissed the unjustified flames that was directed to me in the other form because it just wasn't constructive to any kind of diplomatic relations. Most were directed on who I was. Well, I am someone who has completed every quest in the game, participated in a few fort battles when I was available and remained very loyal to my town. Since I have completed every quest in the game, I decide to focus on fort battles. This may change once more quests are introduced into the game. I am not a dueler as my 6 wins and 36 losses shows. So being on Helen's "To Duel List" really does not bother me. Its not my thing and I am very happy with that. Nothing I have done has been dishonorable or disgraced the members of my town. That's who I am.

Now that you know a little about me, let me go ahead and answer that demand that Vic continues to make. We do not have 1 leader. Nor will we appoint 1 leader so Vic and the others can attack that persons accomplishments or moral standing. We have appointed a diplomat to discuss things with Vic to hopefully improve the conditions in world 10. If Vic and MC do not like the fact that we are not lead by a single leader, well, that's just too bad.

The rest of the flaming here needs to stop as it is a waste of time for everyone.

HelenBack

I am not a dueler as my 6 wins and 36 losses shows. So being on Helen's "To Duel List" really does not bother me. Its not my thing and I am very happy with that.

Well, you must have dueled someone... Maybe a worker? Otherwise, you wouldn't be on my "To duel" list. I don't just throw people's names on there for fun. BTW... Thanks for the reminder.
;)

We do not have 1 leader. Nor will we appoint 1 leader so Vic and the others can attack that persons accomplishments or moral standing. We have appointed a diplomat to discuss things with Vic to hopefully improve the conditions in world 10. If Vic and MC do not like the fact that we are not lead by a single leader, well, that's just too bad.

Thank you!!! One leader... 10 leaders... One diplomat... SOMEONE who can speak on behalf of The Project. That is what we have been asking for since The Project was created. We have been wanting to work together to make world 10 as balanced as possible... All we had received was the blunt "Beef up and get a GG" response. It was frustrating to say the least...

The rest of the flaming here needs to stop as it is a waste of time for everyone.

I agree... Which is why I'm choosing to ignore Chuck's continued demands when she refuses to even answer any questions we asked of her.

Thanks WP... See you soon.
:p

DeletedUser

Thanks WP... See you soon.
:p

Looking forward to it. I don't duel, so I do wonder why I made your list. Perhaps killing you a few too many times in fort battles? :D Anyway, get it out of your system and lets move on.

HelenBack

Looking forward to it. I don't duel, so I do wonder why I made your list. Perhaps killing you a few too many times in fort battles? :D Anyway, get it out of your system and lets move on.

Oh good heavens no! I'm not gonna visit you now... You're expecting me. I'll wait for a bit until you're caught off guard.

BTW... You do have dueling medals. So ya, you have dueled. Probably some lonely worker in a town by himself... Well... maybe he isn't as alone as you thought.
;)

DeletedUser9470

hi wp9, thanks for your kindness.
how do you think we can get w10 back on track?
i feel very depressed about it tbh.

DeletedUser

To be completely honest, I really don't know the right answer Neo. The Mistrust and bickering that is on both sides is disturbing to say the least.

Right now, the fort battles will be a little pointless as everyone is recovering from the stress of the multi stuff this last weekend. Everyone will focus on defending (from what I see) and the attackers will be lacking.

I do know the bickering is really not helping. Personal attacks against people in this forum serves no purpose other than pissing others off. Trash talk is one thing, as long as its some good matured fun. So I propose ignoring the posts that attack others and focus on posts that are positive for the future of W10.

I would be more than happy to discuss some of my ideas with anyone in game via mails or chat or whispers.

HelenBack

To be completely honest, I really don't know the right answer Neo. The Mistrust and bickering that is on both sides is disturbing to say the least.

If you're referring to my "issue" with Shadow Walkers... We're still chatting. Honestly, some people take this game way too seriously...

Why do you think I announced I "tripped over their forts"... "Need to break my new shoes in"... "Gonna go kick their hineys"... etc. Harry had a great laugh over it. So did others when they found out what was going on. Shows that some people "know me"... And others are just guessing... poorly.
;)

DeletedUser17969

I only laughed as I didn't want to give you the satisfaction of seeing me cry! :p

*still wakes up at night screaming*

DeletedUser

The past is exactly that. Now we have a chance to rebuild this broken world. Maybe this is the place to do it. Who will you/your town work with? Who not? Stats? Post here and lets see if we can shape a balanced world. It would help if grudges were put aside, but please be honest if they arent. We can work with some constraints as long as they clearly on the table.

Frankly Chuck, I am not quite sure why you think anyone has died & left you in charge to make demands of anyone or any town. Since no one on our side seems to know you, I'd advise some back the truck up or a nice big cup of MYOB unless we get confirmation from the project leaders that you are in fact running things over there ;)

Since the project formed, taking the bulk of our stronger fort fighters with it, what did you guys expect, that the numbers we were left with would suffice? All of the gold guns/uber tanks sit on one side, so outnumbered or not, ball is still in your court even with the addition of GC to Merc's. check any recent fort battle, the stats don't lie about the HP. Full or not on your side, you are still able to take the other side down.

And while you guys had your plans up your sleeves for a long time, nothing was said to us to give us the opportunity to keep the field level, hence the big bite me, we won't play your game. You see what that crap has done to other worlds, yet insist on brining it to W10? What kind of sense does that make? You failed elsewhere, so try again in another world?
When you are done effectively killing off yet another world, sit in your sandbox alone & ask yourselves why no one wants to play with you.

DeletedUser

If you're referring to my "issue" with Shadow Walkers... We're still chatting. Honestly, some people take this game way too seriously...

My comment was not directed at anyone Helen. The general feeling I get from both sides is one of distrust and the bickering is just not helping anyone. Berkie's (not picking on you, just the most recent) post and the entire idea of this thread is a good example. If we really want to move forward, this kind of stuff just needs to stop. Especially in the public forum.

DeletedUser

Newsflash!!**
We did not bring it here. It's no secret who the leaders are. It's no secret they chat things up in private chat rooms or in-game mails. It's no secret that some of us feel betrayed. It's no secret some of us will not jump through hoops. We have faith that they will work things out as they see fit.

ps...it's no secret I don't know you either. :blink: