please kick trouble makers & rebuild w10

DeletedUser

An Open Letter to MC/GC Blackstone, Bold City, IJ, Shadow Walkers etc… You Leaders

First, thanks for your time and effort building w10. Most of you guys & gals rock. I hope it’s time to remove the trouble makers and then reshape this world. Here’s my 2 cents from a disgusted (but still hopeful) rank and file member.

For neo before you ask, “Who are you?” I’m one of the medium players who enjoys fort fighting on two worlds. My best hp is 2270. On w11 I have been in 115 fort fights and just got my gg. On w10 I’ve been in 83 fort fights and carry a precise winchester. It takes a lot of rank and file members like me to fill a fort fight. I hope that’s enough history.

Yes The Project is too powerful
Yes having 3 alliances for world balance sounds good
Yes not having to invest megabucks and megatime just to fort fight is great
Yes change happens-make it good please

I have read all of the forum w10 threads carefully and have seen that IMO…

Vic- you clearly have a great deal invested. Thanks for your time and effort. When anyone calls a fight we know you’ll automatically call a revenge strike. That’s a multi. That encourages your opponent to beef up to be able to win 2 fights simultaneously, thus creating a negative loop. Vic the rational person is hugely better to work with. I look forward to seeing more of him. You could help save w10.

Helen- I used to respect you. You being judge, jury, and executioner in dueling works fine. I hired you once on w11 and I believe that’s how we met. You know that fort fights involve many towns, not just the one caught in your sights. You flip from nasty sniping to threatening to leave to you and your son leading the way calling multis. Just go then, please? If you really have an open mind will I end up on your To Duel List for my real, measured opinion? Leave leadership and return to being a great merc. You serve w10 (and many others) well in that capacity.

Neo- I still don’t know what positive aspect you bring to this game. You’re great at vitriol and ego but I can’t find anything else. Booz is a great leader and deserves some respect from you. As do many others whom I haven’t taken the time to name. W10 would find it easier to work out its difficulties without your sniping.I want w10 to survive. You're killing it.

To everyone who punished a town for trying to balance this world…Shame On You.

So leaders please work it out, huh? Kick those who don’t want to move forward in rebuilding w10 and then get back to work!! I can only see the loud troublemakers, you all know who they are behind the scenes. Shake it up! The rank and file need you to work together. I look forward to having a basically balanced 3 alliance world.

Thanks for listening. Know that the rank & file players will work with you to reshape/revive and want w10 to live.

chuck42

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

You come here to flame people?
Not only that you come here to flame people on being constructive!

What about try and be constructive yourself:
If you have a personal request to someone, then make it personal and mail them.
If you just want to flame people in public, 1st please do so without creating new useless posts, and second, achieve something first.
Considering your poor experience of the game and w10 you are in no position to flame people.

Please leave w10 alone, we dont need more people like yourself who have never achieved anything and still think they know everything.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliment Chuck.
Like Vic at times, i've been a troublemaker here for the fun of it, but i'd be happy to work with anyone who was serious about creating fun and relatively balanced alliances for world 10. I have a lot of respect for Shadow Walkers, because they've been so willing to do what they felt was best for the world. I hope whatever ends up happening keeps me on their side.

DeletedUser

It's high time someone flamed you neo, and I sincerely hope they remove you. Your answer proves my point. GO AWAY. Let people rebuild without your crap.

DeletedUser9470

@ chuck:
let me know why you want to flame me down in public?
i dont know you, ive never heard of you, youve never talked to me, youve never mailed me.
why do you suddenly appear here with so much hatred?
why in public?

Thanks for the compliment Chuck.
Like Vic at times, i've been a troublemaker here for the fun of it, but i'd be happy to work with anyone who was serious about creating fun and relatively balanced alliances for world 10. I have a lot of respect for Shadow Walkers, because they've been so willing to do what they felt was best for the world. I hope whatever ends up happening keeps me on their side.

why has it been so difficult to get any communication going on matters?
it has always been clear who runs our show. why it was so difficult to get in contact with him is beyond me.
i dont believe one yota of what you say, saving w10 BS. if you cared in the slightest the issues we have would have been sorted out ages ago.
as thats what MC has always wanted ever since the start of the project.

do i need to remind you that your answer to the issue was:
"get a golden and beef up"

07.03.11, 11:46
boozhwaa
Stranger
Total posts : 55

We're just responding to all the complaining we're hearing that ya'll don't have enough tanks anymore. If you want them, build them.

DeletedUser

I see who is killing w10 and who is working to make it a better place. I want w10 to live again. I watched ppl hash through all the old stuff and then start to work together. Immediatedly after the positive happened with real communication and beginning to work together, you jumped in nasty and returned to snipin at ppl. Enough! Don't drive people apart when they need to work together.

DeletedUser9470

I see who is killing w10 and who is working to make it a better place. I want w10 to live again. I watched ppl hash through all the old stuff and then start to work together. Immediatedly after the positive happened with real communication and beginning to work together, you jumped in nasty and returned to snipin at ppl. Enough! Don't drive people apart when they need to work together.

everyone makes that tye of mistake, you judge me on that and ask me to leave!
you havent got a clue how much input i have had on w10.

you think i dont care???!!!!!!
if there was a video of me logging on to w10 it would be similar to this:

http://youtu.be/sw0TNfIsgMI

luckily there isnt a video!
:p

all ive been asking for is that we all cooperate. the answer given to this has always been "you did it to FFU, if you want to win, beef up and get a GG"
its pretty obvious what i would answer to this

thats right, "how about i show u the finger?"
what other options do we have?

also i would like to point out again that it seems that w10 is doomed. only something drastic will change things. right a this moment i dont think anyone in MC feels comfortable with working with people they cannot trust.
MC has always been about honor and worthiness and trust. we have always condemned spying and crap like that.

so when teammates and friends just leave us without a word, it is for sure impossible to ever trust these people again. shadow came back and i put on a false smile, with a few fake laughs and waited it out. next thing we know they have returned back to the project.
this time saying "look at how nice we are this time we left a farewell message"

As such, because trust is now impossible, I think w10 is doomed for the next few years.
MC will work towards winning as we have always done.
i cant wait to see whiny posts from the project here in a year or so.
and do you know what i will answer? have a guess...

DeletedUser

Goodbye Neo, I'm calling on the leaders who want to reshape this world to come to the table. Sit down, smoke a little peacepipe, work it out, crunch the numbers, move the pieces around, shake hands, and announce to the world the new countries and continents.

DeletedUser9470

so why dont you just mail them directly instead of coming here in public to flame Helen and myself?
that would indeed be more sensible.
goodbye to you to
:)

DeletedUser

I respond on the public forum to issues that are public.

ENOUGH ... I believe their are leaders who want to and are truly able to reshape this world. The rank and file can help breathe life back into it.

DeletedUser9470

I respond on the public forum to issues that are public.

ENOUGH ... I believe their are leaders who want to and are truly able to reshape this world. The rank and file can help breathe life back into it.

lol youre the OP mate, you aren't responding to anything, you are just flaming people you dont even know.
So when you say Enough, I suppose that means you have had enough of flaming people?

DeletedUser

neo, you have said you dont believe w10 can live again. fine. NP mate. Lead, follow or get out of the way for all the leaders who can make a difference. My ENOUGH is simply that I refuse to join your negative spiral. My call to leaders who still want to try is clear enough. Also clear is that you dont want w10 to live again. So step aside for those who do.

DeletedUser9470

meh whatever. we asked this in february. nothing has changed. why you think it will change with a post flaming others idk.
suit yourself.

DeletedUser

I hope that means you'll let any positive process that emerges move forward. If so, thank you.

DeletedUser

That was a waste of time to read... I thought you were going to provide something constructive but it ended up to be a childish post that flames people based on things said on the forums.

DeletedUser17969

so when teammates and friends just leave us without a word, it is for sure impossible to ever trust these people again. shadow came back and i put on a false smile, with a few fake laughs and waited it out. next thing we know they have returned back to the project.
this time saying "look at how nice we are this time we left a farewell message"

In the immortal words of Shaggy... "Gee wheeze baby please!" :rolleyes:

Seriously man - we don't need people telling us how we were feeling! We were all genuinely happy to return to MC. There were no fake smiles or fake laughs and to be honest I didn't notice any ill feeling coming back the other way either - only the same friendly old faces welcoming us back.

When you expressed in the alliance forum your disappointment of how we left the first time without a goodbye (we'd spoken with Vic/Berkie but didn't manage a general farewell) I mailed you directly explaining the hows/whys of our leaving and our return. Not a huge deal to get excited about granted, but it was out of respect to yourself whilst also not seeing the need to discuss the past publicly within that forum thread.

If you want to harp on about trust/mistrust that's your call. We genuinely meant no harm but I can accept that's hard to believe/understand from where you're sitting. However, a number of neutrals have passed comment that they could see what we were trying to do - even Father Jack mailed to say likewise... at least I think they were nice words in between the fecks and the offs! :laugh:

So stop feeling sorry for yourself and let's try and put things behind us. Ultimately all of us simply want to see w10 thriving with decent battles like it always used to be.

DeletedUser

*sigh* my hope was that the leaders would realize someone outside of themselves is reading the forums, cares about w10, and is willing to help by moving around in whatever form the new world takes. I pledge not to hold onto any any old grudges against any town or alliance and to join the alliance I'm assigned to. I think most of the fort fighters would if it means saving our world. Those who cant get over any issue would have to be placed carefully into opposing towns/alliances. NP. That can happen.

DeletedUser9470

sorry Mr b...obbit
:D
i felt a bit of both really. the trust went the first time you left. I was genuinely happy to see u back, and intentions were good. but second let down....

from our pov it is ver difficult
vic has said many times, as helen has, and as myself as well that things need to be sorted.
theres nothing we can do unfortunately.
as the power to change things is in your own hands.
the ball is in your court and has been since february.

DeletedUser

Okay, how about a serious list for leaders to work with, Name, who you will/won't work with, who you are willing to have in your alliance, max hp, fort gun, # of fort battles per day/week you will attend. NOT HERE. Start your own thread in your own town forum. Collect real data from your towns. Build your town spreadsheet and share the info with world makers. Crunch numbers. See if 3 alliances are truly viable. PICK ONLY LEADERS WHO HAVE A VISION FOR THE FUTURE.

DeletedUser24353

sorry Mr b...obbit
:D
i felt a bit of both really. the trust went the first time you left. I was genuinely happy to see u back, and intentions were good. but second let down....

The reason we left again Neo was bc of GC/FFU joining up which made the world uneven again and which went against Vics goal just for his own vendetta. Last battles we was on your side we had 160 attackers signed up against 72 defenders and it was similair to that the last 3-4 battles. The Project was heavely outnumbered and it started to look like a crusde against in perticular Bold for leaving MC. I think I can speak for all of my town when I say that wasn't our intentions when we joined you again.

As Harry mentioned before both Vic and Helen was aware of that Shadow Walkers was gonna join the project. At that point we didn't know that Bold was gonna join in as well though.

Shadow Walkers are totally for an option that makes this world more balanced. It won't just solve by one town switching side though, bc atm The Project have good players but we don't have many. We are in no way capable of filling a big fort as it is.