Please help defending forts !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ALL,

There are interesting fort battles in World 8 today.

Currently, 4 -FoM- forts are under attack by HAPPY & HA alliance.

FOM-Fort Blaine Today at 8:00 PM
-FoM- LéonFull House Today at 8:05 PM
FoM West Wolves Today at 8:10 PM
-FoM- Horse Creek 2 Today at 9:07 PM

What we learned from our multiple fort attack yesterday, it is extremely difficult to win the battle as attackers. But, what we learned is that YOU CAN EASILY WIN AND EARN MORE XP by DEFENDING THE FORT.

So, if you haven't decided where to join,
PLEASE SIGN UP at NEAREST fort as DEFENDERS. Even though you are offline, your participants as DEFENDERS will guarantee you XP while you hardly get XP as ONLINE ATTACKERS.

If you have any questions, please do send me a tele.
Thanks a lot for your help and support. Wish you best luck !

Clotho,
the Member of Federation of Marshals High Councils.

DeletedUser

I wonder if this doesn't backfire on you when you decide to attack a fort next time. And I wonder how organized the attackers will be on these forts, and who is attacking them by the way?

Is it -LN- or another alliance?

DeletedUser

You have pointed out very good thing. Thanks.

As far as I know,

Happy alliance and HA alliance have initiated the fort attack and
Members from Forgotten towns, EAGLES, LN are currently reinforcing the attackers.

And,
FoM is at war against LN, is having trouble with Happy and Forgotten alliances.

Hope you find this helpful.

Clotho

DeletedUser

Hahaha it's funny that you always have to come to the forums to cry for help, Clotho.

These attacks are a direct consequence of FoM's attacks on our forts yesterday.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=28055

We'd like to give the forts which we attack (back) to non-FoM towns. FoM just owns way too many forts. (Especially Mr. Clotho)

DeletedUser

Hey, Ryan Perez,

I didn't pay much attention to you until I found you were mostly with StariqKech in many places in the world. Suddenly, when I was in trouble with StariqKech, you just jumped into the trouble, back-stabbed with StariqKech when I was working in the game and started insulting me in this forum. :sad: Again, did I ever insult you ?

Consequence? It was the consequence of your attacking our and our friends' fort at the same day.
Oct 3, 2009 11:35 PM -FoM- Crow Town 128 [Attackers beaten] 54 -LN- Sovereign Guard
Oct 3, 2009 11:21 PM Star Creek 30 [Defenders beaten] 64 Forgotten Valley
At the same time, another one at Fort Alamo (they changed their name. I cannot find the record atm.)

One my last comment to you.

Please read your post and think back. Also, please see the ranking system and try to find who owns more forts. Please do some home work.

I know that you are really good at utilizing others unintentional faults and attacking the weakness. I seriously suggest you not to look down people if you are so called leader or member of LN, HAPPY, EAGLES and whatever. And please behave as rank #5 player in the world.

Please look back your profile, all duel and fort battle records and think what you have done. Also, do not be confused this GAME with your RL.

I really regret that I came to this forum. I should have been more patient even though people were bullying my friends in this forum. I should have not be upset when I found that you were making fun of me using my fault using your profile and this forum, and insulting my friends in the game.

But, anyway, this is just a game. So, please enjoy your game and good luck.

Clotho.

Hahaha it's funny that you always have to come to the forums to cry for help, Clotho.

These attacks are a direct consequence of FoM's attacks on our forts yesterday.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=28055

We'd like to give the forts which we attack (back) to non-FoM towns. FoM just owns way too many forts. (Especially Mr. Clotho)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For your record, Mr. Clotho:

Battle for FoM West Wolves

experience.png
534 Experience points.
You advanced 1 level!
danger.png
You are rushing towards the enemy - and realize then that you are alone, and the enemy is not. You lose 1414 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the battle you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You have no energy, all you need is sleep.
Even though you have gained a new level you have been knocked out and have lost all your health points.

DeletedUser

If the battle hadn't stopped after 50 rounds, we would have won.

20tq6f5.jpg

Next time we'll win. Anyway, -FoM- HORSE CREEK has lost their fort. I'm really happy about that.

DeletedUser

Good battle. If the attackers could have had a little more time and the 15 or so inactive attackers would have been online.

Good job to the defenders, I thought we had you on that one.

DeletedUser

bill doolin,

Yeah. I also thought like that.

It was really good battle following the happy fort medium battle. We are always having trouble in getting more online players, which should be figured out later.

We hold 3 forts from HAPPY / LN / Forgotten alliances, but we lost the horse creek to HA / EAGLES alliances. Should think hard what to do from now on.

Anyway, thanks all participating in the battle. It was really fun. I would love to show the chat that we had during the battle but later when you join and help us. :)

Last but not the least, I really appreciate all you support us and sacrificed your time and energy to defend the forts. Also, I really appreciate all your sacrifice to hold the fort at Horse creek. I will never forget your sacrifice.

Have fun all and see you next time.

Clotho

DeletedUser

I fully endorse that fort defense..

experience.png
1204 Experience points.

DeletedUser

its the first to see a fort battle in which the attackes are going to win and they loose due to the rounds

DeletedUser15057

Re Fort FOM West Wolves - That seems amazing for the attackers to have such a numerical advantage, and then run out of time to finish off. Ya would hav thought the obvious would have been to storm the walls if most had been online.

DeletedUser

It's true, there was like 15 attackers off line, but if we take all the numbers, in the battle it was almost 30 attackers more than defenders ... and that battle it's an example how leadership & strategy can compensate sometimes the numbers and you can win even if the balance it's against you (91 attackers vs 64 defenders).
We must thank to Clotho for that. ;)

But as bill doolin point it out, it was a good battle and i enjoy when you can beat the odds ... and also gain some nice xp:

experience.png
1399 Experience points.
You advanced 1 level!
danger.png
At first you believe that it was only a scratch but as the battle ends you realize that you have been very lucky ... You lose 979 health points.

Thanks to all defenders, your support it's appreciated and you prouve again that FoM care about eachother. :cool:
Also attackers effort (and numbers) it's a prouve that we have good adversaries. I respect that.
Congrats to all players ... it's fun to take part in such battles. :indian:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man, lots of fort battles on W8 lately. I defended one and got only 4 XP and a rock.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.