Please enable migration!

• Thread starter DeletedUser12734
  • Start date

DeletedUser12734

Will you please let us move from this world? It's already a ghost world. Everything is dead... market.. forts.. chatrooms... alliances (only 1 alliance owns the majority of population and forts; very few left to fight for) and many good players has quit playing or are inactive

just let's move!

DeletedUser36559

I agree, it's best to move into an active world rather than stay in a dead world.

Snr Sarg

you could always, I dunno, start a new character on another world, but don't expect things to be any/much busier than W1

Ripwise

you could always, I dunno, start a new character on another world, but don't expect things to be any/much busier than W1

Really? W1 is a world that rarely has FF, barely has people on and interest in playing on that worls is at all time low.
Compare what i wrote above to Dakota or El Dorado and then tell me things aint much more active on other worlds.

I am all for migration route out of w1. heck, im for migration route and closure of all old worlds or merging of old worlds i.e w1 merges with Colorado and w12 merges with w11. I think that would be fun.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33353

Really? W1 is a world that rarely has FF, barely has people on and interest in playing on that worls is at all time low.
Compare what i wrote above to Dakota or El Dorado and then tell me things aint much more active on other worlds.

I am all for migration route out of w1. heck, im for migration route and closure of all old worlds or merging of old worlds i.e w1 merges with Colorado and w12 merges with w11. I think that would be fun.

Agreed, I have always felt that w15 should merge into w1. Would bring some much needed activity in the mix. As for w1 merging into w15?????? No. This was the beginning, and many of the players on that world like to keep it that way.

As always, just my opinion......feel free to duel me if you disagree. In w1 of course :D

DeletedUser36559

Surely it would make sense for the old worlds to merge with the new worlds rather than the other way round. There's a higher chance of players moving from W1 to W15.

DeletedUser33353

W1 may be quiet at times...but, do u think the whole population would migrate to W15?

But, I can see everyone's point. Heck, give me a pass to W15...I would be there like....yesterday ;)

DeletedUser35120

Ey, Dakota is dead. One sided fort-fights going on for 3 months now. The powerful alliance has only one fort left to conquer. Dueling is dead at high levels. My duel page page hardly has 3-4 opponents across the world. I'm eagerly waiting for migration to be allowed in our world as well, so as many others. Give me an opportunity to migrate to Colo or some other world like Eldo, I'd be there in a flash.. yea, I'm that much bored in Dakota.

DeletedUser36011

Ey, Dakota is dead. One sided fort-fights going on for 3 months now. The powerful alliance has only one fort left to conquer. Dueling is dead at high levels. My duel page page hardly has 3-4 opponents across the world. I'm eagerly waiting for migration to be allowed in our world as well, so as many others. Give me an opportunity to migrate to Colo or some other world like Eldo, I'd be there in a flash.. yea, I'm that much bored in Dakota.

Migration routes need to happen along the lines of the premium availability on the worlds. Dakota should be unable to merge into Colorado for example, full premium into complete premium(IU believe this is what they call it), or more simply skill buying into non skill buying.

In this case, W15 and W1 are a little more unique than the others, as they are not full premium like most of the other worlds(if my memory serves correctly). As for merging into El Dorado, it is probably a little early for that still, although it shouldn't be far away if things manage to move on a little more without dramatic effect

Snr Sarg

The problem with most forced world closures is that many players, myself included, already have characters on multiple worlds, that have already been invested into, why should I have to delete a character?

Is Inno going to refund me any nuggets spent on that character, and then compensate me for the game time lost?

DeletedUser35120

Migration routes need to happen along the lines of the premium availability on the worlds. Dakota should be unable to merge into Colorado for example, full premium into complete premium(IU believe this is what they call it), or more simply skill buying into non skill buying.

Since this matter came up, I'd like to say those that didn't buy APs or SPs in the completely premium world should be allowed to migrate to worlds like Colorado. Or even if they had bought the skills, they should allowed to migrate to Colo again only if they sacrifice their bought APs and SPs.

Now it's easy to know to know how many skills or attributes did one buy.. just gotta check the current price of one SP/AP.. so it shouldn't be so hard.

DeletedUser36011

The problem with most forced world closures is that many players, myself included, already have characters on multiple worlds, that have already been invested into, why should I have to delete a character?

Is Inno going to refund me any nuggets spent on that character, and then compensate me for the game time lost?

No one said 'close the world' in this instance, Just open migration routes for those who wish to. In any case if a world had 500 players though, would you really want to continue play it though? There comes a time where I know I would certainly say no.

However T&C's can be open to interpretation....

2.1 As User, you conclude a contract with us for the free of charge use of Games via the browser or via Mobile Apps ("Licensing Agreement"). You are neither entitled to a Licensing Agreement nor to the use of the Services or the Premium Services. The Licensing Agreement can be terminated by us and by you at any time without giving reasons, and the Services can be discontinued at any time without giving reasons.

DeletedUser12734

I already have a character on w15 but would love to delete it and move my w1.character into colorado if they open the route.

DeletedUser35968

W11 has only 1500 players but its almost steady.
One battle everyday. But its hard to fill a medium fort. Small battles are still overnumbered.
But the case is: number of duelers are reduced. In last 14 months I got attacked less than 100 times only.

DeletedUser34315

In this case, W15 and W1 are a little more unique than the others, as they are not full premium like most of the other worlds(if my memory serves correctly). As for merging into El Dorado, it is probably a little early for that still, although it shouldn't be far away if things manage to move on a little more without dramatic effect

W15 should merge into W1, imo. Then there'd be enough activity to spice things up again.

DeletedUser36011

W15 should merge into W1, imo. Then there'd be enough activity to spice things up again.

I didn't theorise which should merge into the other there :p However nothing would stop players from W1/W15 merging into any other full premium world. It should only be hindered form full premium into complete premium(W1/W15).

You would have to think though, that in the spirit of actual logic being applied, that the more active of the worlds is the one which is the one with the migration route into it, and the least active(if it is trying to be closed) is the one with the route out of it. It all depends on the plan for the world from the higher authorities. Worlds have costs to keep open, I would say that is the largest mitigating factor in deciding which world does 'what'. More activity, more revenue ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only PLAY on World 1 and I have to say, I have no problem with it. My friends are with me in W1 and - when I NEED a Fort Battle, say for a quest or whatever - I can always FIND one. I have no INTEREST in playing on any other world. W1 is great for me and that's the way it will stay. W1 all the way. :)