Please could someone tell me what has happened

DeletedUser

I havent been paying much attention to the goings on in W10 when it comes to forts and alliances.

When i was attending fort battles i was (and still am i think) supporting MC - from an independent town. Leadership was mainly main up of Vic, Berkie sometimes HelenBlack, latter OAN.

Now it seems things have changed .... please could someone give me the news (lite version)

Many thanks

Alec

DeletedUser9470

in brief:
Bold and shadow walkers stabbed MC in the back and left without a word to join up with the ex FFU towns.
thus bringing all the active fort fighters together and "balancing out" (yer right!) the fort fighting world.

its all irrelevant now because worlds will be merged to a brand new world at some point.
until then MC can only keep duelling :D

if you want to win 3 xp a day fort fighting, join project. if you want to gain 3 xp a day and die as well in fbs, then join MC. if you want to duel and have fun, join MC, if you want to get duelled and not have fun, join project.

hope ive helped :D

DeletedUser

in brief:
Bold and shadow walkers stabbed MC in the back and left without a word to join up with the ex FFU towns.
thus bringing all the active fort fighters together and "balancing out" (yer right!) the fort fighting world.

Neo, please try to get your facts straight before posting :/ Shadow Walkers did leave Coalition, yes. This was not done spur of the moment w/o telling anyone. I was in a chat where it was discussed before we made any moves. Actually if you remember it was Vic himself that kicked SW (and a few other towns that had told him they intended to leave after GC was finished) because some of the towns involved made the switch sooner. I cannot speak for Bold, you would have to ask them if they discussed it with anyone in advance. Our purpose was not to stab anyone in the back, but to make fort battles more even & interesting again. Did we do it perfectly? No, we did not. At least we tried. We are more than open to suggestions on how to make it better, but there have been none offered.

Alec - as to your question, several towns left their respective alliances & made a new alliance called The Project. IJ & IJ2, Bold, SW, etc. Also, alot of GC/FFU towns have joined Coalition alliance (MC). This was intended to bring more balance to the alliances & more interesting fort fights. Hope this helps you, if you have any other questions feel free to contact me in-game, or pm me.

DeletedUser9470

as you can see alec, then follows a series of posts trying to justify said actions, about who said what, when and how.

no one likes people who stab their own friends in the back.

bottom line is the world is now balanced due to a lot of hard work and planning from FFU, bold and shadow, and we are all naturally ever so thankful for that!

:D

ps: I forgot to add sarcasm brackets for people who dont understand English.

DeletedUser9470

hehe, bit of banter is always fun!
:laugh:
can we have a PnP tag on this?
lol
Alec - as to your question, several towns left their respective alliances & made a new alliance called The Project. IJ & IJ2, Bold, SW, etc. Also, alot of GC/FFU towns have joined Coalition alliance (MC). This was intended to bring more balance to the alliances & more interesting fort fights. Hope this helps you, if you have any other questions feel free to contact me in-game, or pm me.

what utter BS! LOL
basically all FF towns got together behind everyones back! theres no other way of putting it. stop lying to yourselves!
:D
dont join the backstabber's alec! whatever you do! join WWW or MC or Diablo, but not the project! theyre lazy and they smell!
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
I was sitting quietly in FFU while all this was happening then left to found an independent town because I couldn't stand all the alliance drama. I think I made a pretty good move.
Plus MC didn't need anymore help, they owned the world already.

DeletedUser

Basically alactheba, several months ago MC was winning the majority of fort battles over FFU which consisted in a large part of mainly GC towns/forts. This was leading to a world that would be W/O GC and dominated by MC. Which was their goal to begin with. To add more excitement and interest in W10, towns from both alliances joined together to form a third. The Project. Some of the remaining towns of MC and FFU/GC called foul and joined to form Coalition Alliance. What we have now in some peoples eyes is an unbalanced world again with neither side willing or able to compromise.
Part of the fun now is listening to the whining and finger pointing that is going on. I.E. -NEO-. Enjoy.

Sorry rusty for repeating what you already stated. I just put it a little different as best I see it.

DeletedUser16008

Yeesh even im getting tired of this thread after thread ... just link em all as one P&P pleeese

DeletedUser16008

I thought you loved multis!

Whatever gave you that idea ? only done it properly once on 9 cos it was long dead... ;)

PS who rattled your cage ? go duel someone with your 135 toughness :whistle:

DeletedUser

So essentially the MC alliance was absolutely steamrolling the GC/FFU alliance to the point where battles were not really worth turning up to anymore. This was due to two things: firstly the MC had the majority of serious fort fighters, and there was much unrest between towns in FFU and the leaders of GC due to tactical issues.

Some people from both sides got together and decided to form a new alliance in order to both finish off the remainder of GC, and to give MC a proper fight, basically fanning some new life into W10.

Some of the egos in the Coalition alliance couldn't comprehend the fact that people had the audacity to make changes to W10 without consulting them, so we have listened to much complaints from said alliance about the amount of serious fort fighters working for the Project. Ie the shoe was moved to the other foot.

Despite the fact there is no documented unbalance in W10 currently (according to latest battles HP) the MC alliance is currently adopting an immediate attack counter policy, something they have actively campaigned against since the beginning of the MC/GC war. Well respected MC leaders are now turning their back on values they have been known to support, creating a yet unresolved issue for the project.

In my opinion, this change of policy within MC is wearing thin on the Project, and we will likely see heightened levels of tactical multis before both sides realize the world is pretty fairly balanced and we return to a full battle a day.

DeletedUser16008

:tumble::tumble::tumble: lock this thread please its pointless

DeletedUser

It's been a hell of a long time since I played W10. Whatever happened to the moderator towns of Infraction Junction?