Resolved Playing on same worlds

DeletedUser31397

Hello

Here is a short question:

Can two players play on same world with different e-mail, name, pass ?

DeletedUser

There are no rules about two or more players.
There is a rule about one player. That one player must not open two characters on the same world. He can have only 1 character per world. No, he or she must not have two characters on the same world even if those characters will have different nick, mail, pass, sex, looks, IQ, etc.

DeletedUser

Hello

Two players meaning two persons using the same connection can play on the same worlds. However pushing comes into play, your not allowed to gang up and duel the same person. But you our allowed to attend the same fort battle, go figure.
Market trades aswell your not allowed to trade with each other for fear of pushing, if you follow these rules you can share an IP with someone and you wont get banned.
I hope that helps you out :)

Quoting from wiki the west - rules
§2) Players sharing an internet connection

Players that share an internet connection, or live in the same household, may not duel each other or coordinate duels against another player. At least 12 hours must have passed between coordinated duels on a player. Participating in the same fort battles is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

However pushing comes into play, your not allowed to gang up and duel the same person. But you our allowed to attend the same fort battle, go figure.

That's because two players playing off one connection can't affect the outcome of the battle any more than two players playing on the opposite side of the world can.

DeletedUser

That's because two players playing off one connection can't affect the outcome of the battle any more than two players playing on the opposite side of the world can.

Haha you assumed I was against them both going to fort fights , why cant they both duel each other or gang up on someone without the 12hr difference ?
Two other players can gang up and K.O someone in a duel, so how it's that any different ?

DeletedUser

Excuse me futu for saying this. The question was about two players. Two living persons.
It was not about two computers sharing the same connection. A connection used by one, two or more players on a dozens of PCs, doesn't matter in this case. It was also not about cheating via vmware nor using teamtalk or dameware to control a PC of a player who left his PC running but is asleep on the other side of the planet so they practically have two different connections towards the game and one player is controlling two accs. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Excuse me futu for saying this. The question was about two players. Two living persons.
It was not about two computers sharing the same connection. A connection used by one, two or more players on a dozens of PCs, doesn't matter in this case. It was also not about cheating via vmware nor using teamtalk or dameware to control a PC of a player who left his PC running but is asleep on the other side of the planet so they practically have two different connections towards the game and one player is controlling two accs. ;)

I was not answering the question asked by the OP, I was replying to DrB's statement of "go figure" in response to the rule about internet connections.

§2) Players sharing an internet connection

Players that share an internet connection, or live in the same household, may not duel each other or coordinate duels against another player. At least 12 hours must have passed between coordinated duels on a player. Participating in the same fort battles is allowed.

DeletedUser

Soooooo many words! The short answer to the short question is "Yes." :p

DeletedUser

Hello

you can't even play with same e-mail or name as the other player, no matter which world, same or different.
even when i deleted all characters on my original account "fafer", i couldn't use that e-mail address on my current account.
pass can be the same but if pass on two accounts is the same and is very complex, something like fa0934dafds, that could be a good sign of multiaccount.