Player Status

DeletedUser

We should be able to see a players status

eg. Status: Sleeping

Because I want to see if people are staying in our hotel

DeletedUser

So that you know exactly where every player is at all times and can sneak up and duel them when they're not sleeping?

No to this idea.

DeletedUser

well it doesnt matter does it because the other player has to accept the duel.

DeletedUser

i dont think you should. if someone has a good way of playing the game this would be revealed cause of this

DeletedUser

well it doesnt matter does it because the other player has to accept the duel.

A few players said that that was not the case. That you could jump a person at any time. And according to guide, it looks as if that is indeed the truth. They don't even have to be on to get attacked.

DeletedUser

A few players said that that was not the case. That you could jump a person at any time. And according to guide, it looks as if that is indeed the truth. They don't even have to be on to get attacked.

so you cant use hotels as safe houses? thats ghey lol

DeletedUser

I believe only while a person is sleeping can you not duel them. HOWEVER, this topic is asking to know IF a person is asleep. Which means if that person is not asleep, they're sitting ducks to whomever wants to challenge them. Also, a person can duel another without actually having to go to where ever they are.

I think as long as you're not part of a town, a person can't duel you and you cannot duel them. Great advantage for staying safe, but if there's stuff you need to buy, it costs four times the amount for an outsider and you have to constantly pay for lodging.