PLAYER REUNION 2019

• Thread starter DeletedUser26820
  • Start date

DeletedUser26820

We, players of the game, are having a Player Reunion this year.

What started out as one town on one server has grown. It's crossed servers and towns.
When you let a toon that doesn't play your town or server get invited, show up, and have a damn good time..... shame on a boy from TX from doing the same thing.

The RL players of the toons of Chaos of AZ, sprinkled in with an often banned toon of Fistful of Dynamite on Briscoe, on behalf of the banned and every player of The West,
are letting you Troopers of this lousy internet player game know there will be a player reunion in Boston, MA USA from July 18-21.

Post here if you're interested. Dubjean will be your best contact to coordinate and work out details.

Per Kidd Kalypso of AZ, we only have 4 rules for these reunions:
(1) Have fun
(2) Meet the other players behind the toons
(3) No talk of the game
(4) Rinse and repeat (1)-(3) above

In 2020, we've had tentative conversations of hitting Scotland. That will be a great opportunity for a lot of you to join the reunion.
The Western Hemisphere players are invading and we'll need all the attackers we can get to take the fort.
Details to follow.

This is not an Inno, Mod, or or game sanctioned event. If it was, we wouldn't be having them and we'd be getting punishment points for Rule (1) above.
Rather, it's just players of the game meeting and greeting other players of the game.... Learning the other nut behind the toon.

See you in Boston in July..... and if not, Scotland in 2020....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

It could be, Futu. Never know with travel and going north of the TX/OK border. Luggage could get lost, might get diarrhea, might not understand the language of the locals, etc.
Could be a complete disaster. But I only give that about a 5% chance and I'm a gambling man.
But thanks for taking the time to post and consider it ;)

DeletedUser33353

I will of course be there with the crew ;) Always look forward to hoisting a few beers with you deiben.

And on a totally different rant, before every mod gets their collective panties in a twist, perhaps relocate this in the off topic forum.

DeletedUser26820

So far, this is one of the best "on topic" forums ;)
But it does have a lot of opportunity to be hog wollered in a hurry.... lol.
Ditto, bro. See you then.

DeletedUser26820

There's got to be toons of this game, on .en servers, within 200 miles of Boston that aren't competing in a ping pong tournament or can break away from their mamas for 2-3 days delivering them peanut butter & jelly sandwiches to their basement cave, on the scheduled dates in July, to spend a few hours with other players of your game....

If there's not, we'll have what we have.

Once you've played the game as long as a lot of us have, one of the best rewards, not of the game, but that will transcend the game, is meeting and getting to know other toons in RL.

Once you've met a toon outside the game, you've gotten something that nuggets here can't purchase.

You're invited.

Hit up Dubjean for details.... And see you there if you can make it.

DeletedUser26820

Hey, Nisa --

http://prntscr.com/n8kpbb

As you liked Futu's post that this reunion is horrible, as a Mod that governs, hands out punishments and bans, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.....

This game is it's toons.... it's active players.
It's not the Mod's and the cliques....
Or the quests or FF's or dueling or crafting or the never-ending tombola's....
IT'S THE ACTIVE, VETERAN TOONS THAT WORK TOGETHER FOR ALL FOR MAX REWARDS FOR TIME INVESTED.

You, as a Mod, should NEVER be associated with telling active players & toons that a RL reunion, that transcends the game, is horrible....
I'm not your Daddy and I'm not you Boss, but in your role as a Mod, question yourself as to why you "like" a .en player reunion being defined as HORRIBLE.

How could a group of toons of .en servers meeting together in RL be horrible????????????

Shame on you.

Some of us will be in Scotland in 2020. You're welcome. If you cant, don't bash it or call it horrible.

Nisa

Mod is also a toon...active player.. and I am a player that likes Futu very much and extremely happy to see him posting on forum.

Sorry but don't have the same feelings for you just because I am not sure what has happened to you. I know you as better player than what you are showing to us lately.

You KNOW you should post it in off-topic, you know you should edit your posts instead of making new posts one after another. You are not the new player but someone provoking here.
Now that's a shame deiben.

DeletedUser15368

Would be worth it for anyone close to show up to observe these people in the wild. Definitely come to Scotland.

Pan around view of the Earth zooming on Scotland *Lulu McAttenborough starts narrating* This is our world,. It is home to a vast variety of life and creatures. The most absurd of which are Chaosonians. Here we can see 5 year old beta male Deiben. He is playing “Tombola Simulator 2.0: Microtransaction Boogaloo” His eyes are already showing signs of deterioration, and his brain is melting out of his ears. If he is not transported to a hospital, he will die.

DeletedUser33353

Funny stuff coming from a toon named lulu that is wearing a skirt ;) Please carry on, good stuff :p

asdf124

Mod is also a toon...active player.. and I am a player that likes Futu very much and extremely happy to see him posting on forum.

Sorry but don't have the same feelings for you just because I am not sure what has happened to you. I know you as better player than what you are showing to us lately.

You KNOW you should post it in off-topic, you know you should edit your posts instead of making new posts one after another. You are not the new player but someone provoking here.
Now that's a shame deiben.

Now now, why not let the kids have their fun? You are invited but never have to come.

Hey, Nisa --

As you liked Futu's post that this reunion is horrible, as a Mod that governs, hands out punishments and bans, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.....

IT'S THE ACTIVE, VETERAN TOONS THAT WORK TOGETHER FOR ALL FOR MAX REWARDS FOR TIME INVESTED.

You, as a Mod, should NEVER be associated with telling active players & toons that a RL reunion, that transcends the game, is horrible....
I'm not your Daddy and I'm not you Boss, but in your role as a Mod, question yourself as to why you "like" a .en player reunion being defined as HORRIBLE.

How could a group of toons of .en servers meeting together in RL be horrible????????????

Shame on you.

Some of us will be in Scotland in 2020. You're welcome. If you cant, don't bash it or call it horrible.

I don't think Nisa's intention was personal at all, just liked his post cause she wants to hear from an old colleague. In other words, she probably misses him.

Why you gotta be jealous?

DeletedUser33353

Troublemaker? Me?
Good seeing you still kicking around dell. You get bored, come have a lobster tail and beer with us.

DeletedUser34084

Funny....futu responded? Thought he quit. Always welcomed but he is definitely buying :p
Damn, it's almost like we already had the reunion. It was a fun one!

Alright, see you in 2020! (Probably not)
Hey, Nisa --

Shame on you.

I agree with him. How dare you have an opinion! You should be a soulless person that's not supposed to do anything other than banning people. /s

DeletedUser38558

Sounds like a ton of fun.
Would love to go but unfortunately in the wrong part of the world

DeletedUser26820

This thread was an invite.... an opportunity..... an announcement......

If an announcement to active toons of the game is "Off Topic", so be it by those that define it as such.

If anyone has an issue with active toons from any .en server coming together to meet each other other in RL, I won't pray for you and I damn sure won't feel sorry for you.
You're a The West Game Killer.
Get your Achievement Points.
Degrading active toons of the .en servers coming together is sad but you're still active.

It's your game......

If you want to reunion with others, EXCELLENT.
If you don't, DON'T CRAP ON OUR PARTY.......

EVERY TOON OF THE .EN SERVERS ARE INVITED........

And Nisa --

Yes, Ma'am, I'm much less than the player I used to be, but then again, I'm not here for you, Ma'am.
As a player and a Mod, you're welcome to express your opinions of me and my energies and this thread.
I log in for MAX REWARDS FOR EVERY TOON FOR TIME INVESTED.
And this was an invite to others for such on a RL platform.

Veteran Toons, Active Toons, Any Toon reading this thread....
Coming together and meeting each other in RL...
Transcending the game and toons meeting each other....

I don't need your permission or judgement for where I start this thread.
Active, veteran toons are all you and Inno have left.....

If you want to shame me for any ounce of effort to bring us together, shame on you, Ms Mod.....

DeletedUser15368

Considering the only thing that still makes this tombola simulator making quests they don't test worth playing are the other players. Meetng up irl with your internet friends is absolutely awesome.

That being said it does sound like terrible company and i kinda question your "open blackboard" policy but you do you, and have fun, and give zero cares what some random player, or Nisa of all people says about your non-game activities :D

Pankreas PorFavor

If you want to shame me for any ounce of effort to bring us together, shame on you, Ms Mod.....

I would agree with this if it weren't for the fact that she's not doing that at all.
She just said you're deliberately going against forum rules and chances are you are doing it because you want the mods to react in a negative way so you can spin the whole story in another direction.
Makes me wonder if your primary objective is to invite more people to this get-together, or start an argument (and the tone of the first post - lousy game, banned toons and similar, forces me to lean in that direction).
In any case, "Meetng up irl with your internet friends is absolutely awesome" and I hope you'll all have a great time.