Player DeDekmRaZ is a scammer!

Ripwise

WARNING

I would like to give warning to people not to have any bussines with player DeDekmRaZ. He negotiates a trade at cost and when he buys items from you then he doesnt put his item on the market. There are several players affected by his scams on few worlds he plays.

WARNING

DeletedUser14006

For a long time I have played the game how I wanted to play the game, this meant hijacking towns, ransacking enemy markets and sure, from time to time exploiting players.

Why? Because I could and I prefer to play the villain than the upstanding citizen.

In my opinion, if someone is naive enough to get suckered, to enter into trade negotiations of any sort with someone they do not know then they have to accept the risks associated with such actions.

Dog Eat Dog *RUFF*

DeletedUser

Not at the expense of someone else! People like that should be shoot!

lol, so where should we shoot him at? Do you have a preference.

Besides I have never seen something like this before. :mad: and it is not cool. Now people are telling their towns people to be careful with who to trade with.

DeletedUser14006

A favorite trick of mine used to be getting invite to large alliances and buying all the cheap stuff listed for other folk, may want to warn your alliance folks about this too, be sure only to list when the two parties involved in the transaction are online.

DeletedUser

That is how I do all of my trades. I don't like trading when people are not online because people could pick up the item that is either for a person or is for me.

DeletedUser25802

LOL Derick, you're incorrigible :D

but Derick is correct, dont enter a trade with someone you dont know let alone dont trust! or buy their item first.

DeletedUser14006

Take what you want from my experiences, if you do not want to be a sucker then have a little patience when selling high value items.

Thx for teaching me a new word Smig, not often I have to google for a definition :)

delldell56

lmao! derek and i are friends but yeah, dont trust scoundrels like him until you are absolutely sure of what role he is playing at a time, or you are up to a nasty surprise. he is a very sweet player who can be extremely nice and helpful most of the times, but when he is misbehaving on purpose, he is the biggest sob of the game and would leave that dedekmraz a newborn rookie ;)

DeletedUser

Personally I always make them post theirs first, but I guess that wouldn't work for everyone else since they aren't me and not universally respected, loved, and, dare I say, worshiped.

Carry on your discussion, mortals.

Nisa

This thread is about DeDekmRaZ and Derek deserves his own page(s) :p

Dedek will tell you he doesnt trust anyone to post items first since 'someone tricked him' and how nobody will believe what he says but 'will trust lvl 120 players' so dont fall for it people.

If he refuses to post item first = no trade.

DeletedUser22685

There is no trade feature available in the game, only buying and selling. Anyone who enters into a transaction like this should be fully aware of the possible consequences. That's why there is no rule against this. Like Elmyr said, always make sure they post their item first if you don't know or trust the player.

That said, I think that this is the lowest act in the game. I can understand people who see something marked for another player but take it anyway, personally if I ever do that it's accidental and I'll always return it, but they were asking for it to be stolen when they left it up there for more than a couple of minutes.

This is different though. This is a player who is intentionally going around to every player he can find, asking them to trade items, lying about what he has to offer and then taking players' hard earned items as made possible by their own generosity. Never have I seen a case like this before. Never have I heard of a player who made a habit out of this type of market scamming. Players like this deserve to be ousted.

DeletedUser

Look, the point of this is just to warn others, if they read the forums, to not make trades with this guy. Just don't. Don't do it. He'll scam you and ruin your day. That's all rip was trying to really say.

I think we can leave it at that.

DeletedUser30224

Yes but Derek ... he's a vile man isn't he? :D I trust people in general, if someone asks me to loan them a piece of rarity, I'll do it it most cases ... you feel it in your guts. You can also ask other players that might know him or her if they are trustworthy.

Not sharing items is not cool! Hear Derek? :)

DeletedUser34781

Again this is about that low life dedekmraz... he is joning all the towns he can atm...each town he joins i'm mailing the hats to warn them so "i told you so" can come later if they don't boot him... if he starts his own town fine...constant ko and if hes in general chat i'll tag his name in it to warn everyone who is not aware of his trickery.

I refuse to trade with folks i don't know...

never met such a blatant liar..we have chats to prove it...screen shots of lies too so its not a case of 1-2 mistakes he's just a (insert your own cuss here) :)

DeletedUser

I just wanted to check how he played his game:

[21:32] RED.Rain: you in town?
[21:32] DeDeKmRaZ: hey
[21:32] DeDeKmRaZ: put the vest on
[21:32] DeDeKmRaZ: for 15k
[21:33] DeDeKmRaZ: i buy ina sec
[21:33] DeDeKmRaZ: than u buy pants
[21:33] DeDeKmRaZ: we need to be fast
[21:33] DeDeKmRaZ: refresh all the time
[21:34] RED.Rain: i'm not in town at the moment
[21:35] DeDeKmRaZ: oh..
[21:35] DeDeKmRaZ: when u will be?
[21:35] RED.Rain: but i see you're not either
[21:35] DeDeKmRaZ: im near town
[21:35] RED.Rain: i can walk to a town provided you do too
[21:35] DeDeKmRaZ: i can be there in 20 sec
[21:35] RED.Rain: 2mins for me
[21:35] RED.Rain: walking there now
[21:35] DeDeKmRaZ: k
[21:38] RED.Rain: in town now
[21:38] RED.Rain: you go to town
[21:38] DeDeKmRaZ: me too
[21:38] RED.Rain: no you're not
[21:38] DeDeKmRaZ: i am
[21:38] DeDeKmRaZ: i have pants with me
[21:38] RED.Rain: okay post yours
[21:38] DeDeKmRaZ: dont need to be in my own town
[21:38] DeDeKmRaZ: i can put pants up for 300k
[21:38] DeDeKmRaZ: than u buy and i buy vest from u for 300k
[21:39] RED.Rain: just do minimum price then
[21:39] DeDeKmRaZ: other way im not going first
[21:39] RED.Rain: no difference
[21:39] RED.Rain: what's the point of putting up for so much, the fee is so high
[21:39] DeDeKmRaZ: it is
[21:39] DeDeKmRaZ: u cant trick me that way
[21:40] DeDeKmRaZ: well i dont know that
[21:40] DeDeKmRaZ: so its ur descision
[21:40] DeDeKmRaZ: we do it like that or no deal
[21:40] DeDeKmRaZ: pants are worth lil more here
[21:41] RED.Rain: so you post at 300k and i post at 300k?
[21:41] DeDeKmRaZ: yea
[21:41] RED.Rain: but you don't even have 300k
[21:42] DeDeKmRaZ: i will sell first
[21:42] DeDeKmRaZ: and i will get 300k from u
[21:42] DeDeKmRaZ: than i buy ur vest for 300k

Of course i never had any intention of actually making a trade but i wanted to see how he'd lay out his scam - for future reference to let others know how it goes...

DeletedUser

He cannot be banned but he can be dueled. Several people are putting a bounty on him and letting the duelers go crazy. Thanks Red for showing us how he does his trades. Just sucks that know we have to be careful on who we trade with.