Planet Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26409

Jim saw an alien poking out his head. He blew it off. But things were getting out of hand. As he started thinking about getting the hell out of there (or tactical withdrawal as the marines had been taught to say) he saw a movement in the distance. It was an alien transport truck. These things could fit 50 men.

"We're in deep now," Jim thought. The truck stopped. 40 marines jumped out and started shooting everything. The three that managed to survive finished 12 seconds later. Jim came out from hiding and recognized corporal Grant, a fellow squad leader from his company. Grant approached Jimmy. He noticed Wangs remains and said: "I see Wang here hasn't been very lucky. May he rest in pieces." Jim also glanced at the remains, but barked: "Shut the hell up, corporal. What's the situation? Where's the rest of the company? And where did you get that truck?"

Grant answered: "Well, the situation is bad. For us at least. The rest of the brigade made it to the 9th Armor, but our company landed 10 miles off the right spot. And about the rest of our company: it shares the faith of poor Wang here. And the truck I commandeered from the aliens." James looked at Grant in complete astonishment. "You stole an alien truck?" "Commandeered, mate, commandeered. Sounds better, doesn't it. Anyway I suggest getting your squad into the thing and getting the hell outta here."

Jimmy shouted: "Into the truck!" The transport took off and they soon made it out of the city and stopped at a burning field of corn. Jim saw two soldiers running and one of them throwing grenades and shouting something. He jumped out of the truck and addressed him: "Soldier! Give me a sitrep."

DeletedUser23005

Twilk kept running, and runing. He didn't care about his men now. They could go on without him. Twilk ran farther and farther until he saw some houses. That's strange, he thought. Human houses that are not completely destroyed and burned to the ground. Just then. an elderly earth female stepped out of the bushes. Twilk whipped out his gun. She looked scared but Twilk didn't know if she was faking or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.