Placating Shaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I haven't done it yet actually...

I had just bought nuggets to do it, but when I tried too it wouldn't work...

DeletedUser13636

I haven't done it yet actually...

I had just bought nuggets to do it, but when I tried too it wouldn't work...

Could it be that the price is already at the lowest possible cost of $50 per skill point and $250 per attribute point? If so then it will say that and you cannot use it unless the cost goes up.

DeletedUser13636

Nope. In this world you buy Skill Points with Nuggets.

Yeah, I know that. The Placate Shaman option is used to reset the cost of buying back skill points and attribute points that you already have, not the cost of purchasing additional points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm a total noob at this game :unsure:

How do you restat? :blink:

DeletedUser13636

How do you restat? :blink:

Click on the skills button under the character button left side of your screen. Then click on the Shaman button (little circle with the Indian) and then you can buy back skills/attributes as you please, but only your points can be bought back, not the bonus points added by the clothes you are wearing, put them wherever you want them. As long as you have the cash. The Placate Shaman option will allow you to reset that cost back to the original cost if you do not want to wait for it to lower on its own.

DeletedUser13636

wheres the indian thing

Click on the skills button under the character button left side of your screen. Then click on the Shaman button (little circle with the Indian).

You also have to complete the Waupee's Grandfather quest offered at level 14 that allows you to buy back the points before the option will be available to you. You can find info on that quest line here http://www.weststats.com/Questgroups/ and more specifically here http://www.weststats.com/Questview/?group=21.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.