Placate Shaman on World One

Would you like to see the premium option "placate shaman" to be added to world 1?

• Total voters

DeletedUser14006

Please keep in mind that if you wish for the placate shaman to be added to world one, ALL "expanded premium" options will be added. Not the full set, but not just the classic either.

This is good as the biggest gripe folk have with the FULL set is the skill buying option, so to have placate shaman alongwith a few other changes like 1 hour jobs instead of 2 and the option to cut travel time is not half as bad as folk were worried about when the original concept of skill buying was a concern if we wished to have the placate shaman.

Thx for the poll LR :)

1Big Chief

My opinion is that to introduce the Placate Shaman here will be for the benefit of those that have reached the top.... and will only disadvantage those that are still climbing the long legacy of the game
Don't get me wrong.. I thought it could do with Placate... but I would prefer that world 1 stays Classic.. just so that they don't change the whole game

But I would vote no.. just to keep the playing field tough for higher & lower levels ;)

DeletedUser23641

I like W1 the way it is. With the exception I think they should speed up the AP's like Iceman said, it is too slow. If AP was sped up to a reasonable rate we could at least change our guy around a little faster. W1 is a little harder and takes me a little more planning, but I enjoy that and my guy here hasn't lagged much behind the "faster servers".

I don't see it helping revive W1 too much, as others have gone to it and lost many people too.

DeletedUser

Is a la carte premium even an option or is the choice just between the three different packages? I'm not sure our CMs would be allowed to implement this if they wanted to, the three choices might be the only options Inno wants to offer instead of allowing CMs to pick and choose, favoring premiums they like, such as placate shaman, and leaving out ones they don't, like buying AP/SP.

Edit: nm, looking at .de, most worlds are classic, a few are enhanced, one is enhanced with no buying SP and energy refills, and one is vague in translation:

"Erste Welt mit erweitertem Premiumsystem und neuen Arbeitszeiten "

"World System and the new Premium with Extended Working Hours"

You say Inno needs to consider the increased revenue, but it depends on how many players who like classic and buy nuggets quit because enhanced premium features are added, either from individual features alone or fear that it's going full premium eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19965

World one is a classic no need to change it. If you want to play a premium world join one of the new worlds. Or if you want to move skill points play beta. Some of us have workers years to get our players the way they are it would be a slap in the face to change it now.

DeletedUser

Please keep in mind that if you wish for the placate shaman to be added to world one, ALL "expanded premium" options will be added. Not the full set, but not just the classic either.

You really needed to post it in the poll,it should be 'Would you like to
see the premium option "expanded premium" to be added to world 1'
.Half the
voters won't read the whole thread so will never know what they are actually voting for.

DeletedUser14006

You really needed to post it in the poll,it should be 'Would you like to
see the premium option "expanded premium" to be added to world 1'
.Half the
voters won't read the whole thread so will never know what they are actually voting for.

I requested the poll and asked for the specific options just to see what interest there is in the placate shaman option, of course if there was a majority vote for this to be implemented then the full scale of what would be introduced would be put to the vote.

Again though it seems like this is not going to be in favour so nothing to worry about dinosaurs, guess folk who do want the change will just have to wait a few years to respec at the exponential costs, unless they get bored and leave first :(

DeletedUser

... but I would prefer that world 1 stays Classic.. just so that they don't change the whole game

Problem is, by monkeying around with the dueling system, they ARE changing the game quite significantly for some of us. And because of those changes, it won't be easy or cheap to respec to something that works as well as what we built under the old dueling system. Personally, I'd like to see them give everyone currently in W1 a fixed number of free AP/SP point changes depending on your level. That way, the people who have built their characters one way, and find that their build has been majorly nerfed, can respec without having to take a year and a million bucks to do it.

DeletedUser

... and will only disadvantage those that are still climbing the long legacy of the game
You didnt mention how it will disadvantage these low level players.

Anyway we need the placate option, i could sure use as well. personally dont mid if the entire package comes along, but keeping world 1 unique does matter. But i dont understand, this is the oldest world with players who have being playing for several years. some havent changed their character build in all that time and there is just 1 reason, the sheer amount of time it would take. so why hold back something like placate shaman option? Inno get money, they keep long time paying players. Whats the problem?

That is how I got the GG. I took me 1.5 years to re-skill with in game cash. Now I need 2 new years to re-skill for the new quests and than to re-skill for clear fort battle fighter ;)

But if the shaman premium is added I will definitely start buying some nuggets for World 1 ;)

DeletedUser

Problem is, by monkeying around with the dueling system, they ARE changing the game quite significantly for some of us.

Good point. We've always had new quests that required respeccing, especially the last few updates, but if rescpeccing was a problem, I just didn't do the quests. Having the dueling system change drastically and making useless your current build, as someone whose primary interest on a world is dueling, is a much bigger issue.

DeletedUser5677

I voted no, because the problem lies within the inherent cool down design. Placate shaman will only spur on the health point players which on other worlds have reduced fort battles to a 1 stat game, another design flaw that was never placated and took the back seat to graphics changes and other superficial window dressings.
I'm not going to vote to add mixture to an engine that's improperly tuned to begin with.
:donkey:

DeletedUser

i vote no also. Even thou right now it costs me 132k to move 40 skill points. This balances it out to where peoples builds dont change day to day. Now if they speed up how long it goes it takes to go down this would be great

DeletedUser

I guess I am one of the lucky few who waited and later got a free re-spec thanks to 1.33
quest.:D My current shaman cost...

Current Cost:
$ 0

Cost of attribute point:
$ 470

Cost skill points:
$ 70

DeletedUser

I guess I am one of the lucky few who waited and later got a free re-spec thanks to 1.33
quest.:D My current shaman cost...

Current Cost:
$ 0

Cost of attribute point:
$ 470

Cost skill points:
$ 70

stop bragging lmao nice work man, i wish i was that lucky

DeletedUser

hmmmm I had to respec a bit to get the golden colt, I used mex set for the +60 to drilling for oil, were there better options?

DeletedUser29373

World one is a classic no need to change it!
If someone want to play expanded or complete premium world where he can change his build every day, buy skills.., etc - join another world or beta where is even easy.

DeletedUser

Dv7tX.jpg

DeletedUser363

You can now transfer to Colorado, use the placate shaman option, then migrate back to W1 after 90 days. Problem solved ;)