Placate Shaman on World One

Would you like to see the premium option "placate shaman" to be added to world 1?

• Total voters

DeletedUser14006

This is a follow up thread to my original posting about this issue.

At level 111 I am a pure duelist and after almost a year dueling I would like a change, maybe to fort fighter but am simply unable to without the option to placate shaman.

To do so now would cost $1.3m IG cash, this is absolutely crazy and would take in excess of 1-2 years to accrue.

This game is starting to feel dull and without the option to switch your skill set leaves little in the way of motivation to keep playing, in my opinion this is a serious flaw.

The last time this was mentioned here we had a vote and the result was an overwhelming no to bringing this option to world one.

Since then I see many more folk disappointed with not being able to switch up their build due to unreasonable cash requirements.

One reason folk wish to respec at a more reasonable cost is for all the new quests that have been introduced alongwith many other reasons.

I am wondering if we can have another vote here to see if opinion has changed please.

I have spoke with several folk who originally thought it was a bad idea and they now agree with all the updates this option is necessary to keep world one interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For once I agree with you Derek :p

I think that Placate Shaman should definitely be added to W1. The fact is that in the higher levels the game becomes a little monotonous, and veterans of the game want to try things different from what they've been doing for year(s).

DeletedUser14006

I have requested a poll to be added here, please check back again over the next few days to add your vote please.

DeletedUser1121

9571077.jpg

DeletedUser14006

242fzp1.jpg

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. You're under!

When I next click my fingers you will awaken and think that introducing the 'placate shaman' option to world one is a great idea and you will fully endorse such a brilliant idea!

DeletedUser563

:abe:It wont be changed. In the shaman rebalancing thread diggo expressly said that the "developers" has decided that this will be the one concept that wont change for world 1.

1.2 mil wont take 2 years to accrue either. But your not in my seat so for you it will take a bit longer.;) In fact I plan on making 50k on saturday. How only time will tell :D. You always could telegram me in game <crackling laughter>.

The point that I'm trying to make is that you should look at the middle ground i.e. new ideas that will make it easier for you to respec. I even suggested a few here. You could take them over and give them your own little sparkle :up:. Although I wouldnt appreciate it you could even bedazzle them or something.:fisherman:

ps: with you i of course mean derek

DeletedUser31875

i'd be good with a change too, not for my sake, but for the old dinosaurs sake, they must get bored

DeletedUser22685

I don't intend to respec, but I voted to enable placate Shaman in the last poll and I'll do it again, for the sake of those triceratops that want to become tyrannosaurs.

DeletedUser

I am one of those old dinosaurs, triceratops and whatever else you want to call us and I can
assure you all of us aren't bored.Yeah some become sad when they compare w1 with others where
they can do things easily.But that's the beauty of w1 .:)

DeletedUser14006

Yeah some become sad when they compare w1 with others where
they can do things easily.But that's the beauty of w1 .:)

I sort of agree with you here but since day one so much has changed and with the cap now at lvl 120 and all it is not more difficult than ever and the shaman is out of touch with reality.

$1.3m to respec, this is beyond the realms of acceptability for a browser game where a respec should not take 2+ years!

DeletedUser

Yup you can't do everything here.once you choose a build you have to stick with it for quite
sometime.Even though I am against placate shaman I wouldn't mind that much if it was
implemented.But you and I both know if they bring more premium in w1 they will bring
a whole package not just single one.So yeah even if I can't do many quests I'd rather see
w1 remain classic than become a clone of all the other servers.

DeletedUser14006

I still do not understand this move by the devs as placate shaman alone will increase their pockets with the extra nuggets spent.

A win/win situation.

I have been a dueler since day one so not like I have been wreckless with my AP/SP distribution, even with my shaman at zero it would cost over $1.25m, this is just stupid.

DeletedUser

Maybe Inno is doing it to retain their 'classic' look of the beginning of TW. Or maybe they're doing it to act regressive.

Deleted User - 819397

In the shaman rebalancing thread diggo expressly said that the "developers" has decided that this will be the one concept that wont change for world 1.

Actually, you're wrong there. What happened was when the original discussion about what to do with World 1 premium came about, it was announced that if people wanted one aspect of the enhanced premium, they had to accept them ALL. The developers have stated that the workload to allow only one extra premium benefit would be incredibly extensive and not worth the effort. Please keep in mind that if you wish for the placate shaman to be added to world one, ALL "expanded premium" options will be added. Not the full set, but not just the classic either.