Pirate ship spotted off the coast of Dakota!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser8627

I've just received word from Captain Blackbeard! It came in the form of a bottle that landed on shore, within the bottle a parchment was found that held this message:

Captain Blackbeard said:
Howdy Matey!

The saltiest seadogs ye’ve ever seen be arrivin’ in these waters shortly. Think ye can handle them? I don’ know if I agree wit’ ye…they be pretty tough! However, if ye participate in th’ upcomin’ CTF event, ye be likely t’ grab some awesome loot, as pirates always have a good amoun’ o’ booty! If yer interested, take a gander through yer spyglass at Pirates be invadin' Dakota! t’ get more information. We best be seein’ ya in th’ event, else yer walkin’ th’ plank, matey!

Upcoming CTF event starting 10-05-2014 at 8 AM until 11-05-2014 8 PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

Overall Scores for the World Dakota CTG event are as follows:

Pirate Queens = 4730,4
Emerald Raiders = 2671.3

Congratulations to Pirate Queens for winning the second CTG event here on Dakota!

This time the scores where not that close due to a few active Emerald Raiders unexpected absence beacuse of RL. It happens and it's hard to predict it sometimes but unfortunately the rest of team did not put more effort in to make up for their loss. The outcome would have been different but RL happens . Hope you had a fun time and next time we will try again to make teams even as much as possible

Prizes will be handed out shortly.

DeletedUser8627

A message in a bottle has been found on the beach of Dakota!

Captain Blackbeard said:
Greetings t’ ye, landlubber! I be the captain fer th’ mos’ feared bunch of salty scallywags ye’ve ever laid yer good eye on! We be here t’ plunder all yer booty an’ take whatever ye have tha’ we wan’. Think ye can stop us? ARRR HAR HAR! I don’ think ye stand a chance agains’ me crew an’ meself! If ye wan’ t’ give it a shot, though, sign up fer th’ CTF event happenin’ here soon! If ye can stop our plunderin’, ye migh’ ge’ yer hands on some loot, but I don’ think you’ll be besting me mateys! If ye wan’ more info, me parrot put somethin’ over on th’ forum, an’ I’ll give ye a map pointin’ righ’ a’ it, {{Pirates be invadin' Dakota!}} here. Bes’ sign up quick, so tha’ we aren’ takin’ all ye got wit’ou’ a fight! I’ll be impressed if ye can even shoot me parrot off me shoulder…’ell, I may even thank ye…e’s go’ a terrible mouth on ‘im…dunno where ‘e go’ it from. Good luck, scallywag!

Upcoming CTF event starting 21-06-2014 at 8 AM until 22-06-2014 8 PM. Fort battle at 10 PM 22.06.2014

If you wish to enter in the event, please submit a ticket to support using the category 'Other'. Once we have your ticket, we will reply with further instructions.

DeletedUser8627

Though the Pirate Queens were busy plundering and gathering gems, the Raiders got hold of the Pirates earlier on and captured them and effectively having a good hold over them. The recent attempts of Queens to rescue some of pirates were met with equal resistance, and the few pirates that Queens did manage to win were lost too by the end of the second day's war.

Without any Pirates to entertain and dance for them, the Queens' gems fell short of the loot needed to outshine the Raiders, who had a free run of the seas and gathered more emeralds without any resistance.

This episode of the battle ended with queens on the losing side, but they'll have their opportunity to strike back very soon. The scores for this event were close until the end.

Pirate Queens = 2130
Emerald Raiders = 2825

Congratulations to Emerald Raiders for winning the third CTG event here on Dakota.

DeletedUser8627

Yarrr harr harr me hearties!

Now be the’ time again fer us pirate folk t’ join wit’ ye Dakota hut dwellers in battle! It be time fer another CTG Event! This time though, we be a’ intent on not losing t’ ye landhoggers!
We be a holdin’ this ‘ere event from the 09-08-2014 at 8 AM until 10-08-2014 8 PM. If ye be a interested, there be also a fort battle at 10 PM 10.08.2014 at th’ end of this ‘ere event fer ye t’ win more points fer yer team!

We be a lookin’ forward to seein’ yer support tickets, and then at th’ event itself!

Pirates be invadin' Dakota!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

Pirate Queens strike back !

Congratulations to Pirate Queens for winning the fourth CTG event here on Dakota!

Pirate Queens =3019,7
Emerald Raiders = 1949

Thanks to everyone that participated and enjoy your well earned rewards.