Pirate invasion on W1

MFRavenhawk

Any chance we can get an English translation for the rules and objective, instead of the Johnny Depp-inspired Cockney blather it is currently (and to me, unintelligibly) written up in?

DeletedUser36318

Agree with MFRavenhawk it can be written better since the players which native language is not english are getting really hard to understand that.

DeletedUser36559

Yes thanks Da Twista I didn't understand a word in the pirate language...

Nisa

Don’ worry yer landlubber head , there will be a parrot explaining every'hing to ya on yer language fer just 1 keg o' rum !

MFRavenhawk

Pirate invasion on W1 05.02.15 08:20 learn to read

And as a side note, maybe whoever wrote this to my reputation page should understand that even native speakers of English have trouble for various reasons when something is not written in an intelligible format.

In my case, I had a stroke two years ago that left my brain as swiss cheese....I am still struggling with trying to type as I used to, and trying to read and understand that crap just induces migraines that put me at risk for another.

DeletedUser34315

I understand it's difficult to read, but i personally enjoyed the nautical blather :p

DeletedUser22685

Maybe it'll be easier to decipher after a couple of bottles of rum.

DeletedUser33639

stupid question but can players from others worlds participate in this event?

DeletedUser8627

Unfortunately there are not enough participants and hardly anyone online. It seems that world 1 doesn't seem to be a world where a CTG like this will actually work despite continuous advertising.

At this point it's looking bleak, most likely move onto the next world.

DeletedUser34315

That's really disappointing to hear, I was really looking forward to the event.

Reyne

The problem I have is that I work weekends and the event is so short-lived (only on one weekend). Otherwise, I would have LOVED to join. I think it's pretty awesome.

DeletedUser37143

I have heard so many fun things about this event. I can't WAIT to play on Dakota. What do we have to do to bring it there - maybe in April when I'm on Spring Break?