Pinkerton Badge

DeletedUser34863

Are there any available in this world?

If so, how does someone go about finding one?

DeletedUser3230

Just because it's on TW-DB doesn't mean it's available even on Beta.
If someone knows how to get an item clicking on its icon on TW-DB will tell you how, no-one knows.

DeletedUser34863

Hey.

It's been some time so i was wondering if there was any more info (beyond the totally incorrect and unhelpful bit offered by aks47u) about this item.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I wondered if it something to do with The Myth, just because the magnifying glass and badge are both detective-y.

DeletedUser3230

Hey.

It's been some time so i was wondering if there was any more info (beyond the totally incorrect and unhelpful bit offered by aks47u) about this item.

Thanks.
Actually I was correct and helpful, if someone knew how to get it I would've told you, instead I told you where to keep an eye on for someone revealing how to get it and no no-one has since revealed how to get it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I should have defended your post as well. There was nothing incorrect or unhelpful about it.

DeletedUser

I was trying to do a lot of jobs with the magnifying glass in the INV, but nothing happen.

DeletedUser34863

Actually, it was incorrect in that there are a few items that are readily available within the game that TW-DB does not have info on how to get them. Just because there is no info available for an item does not mean it's not available in-game. I have seen with my own eyes that this is the case. Following aks47u's logic, no one knows how to get the Revolver. Yet I see several people with Revolvers and when I ask them how they got it they are certainly able to tell me. Hence, the incorrectness.
As far as being unhelpful, well, it was exactly that. He didn't answer my question, just told me - with bad information, mind you - why my question couldn't be answered. In fact, I probably did more leg work than aks47u did before he gave me that non-helpful tidbit of worthless information that anyone who has been playing this game for more than a few weeks should know anyway.

DeletedUser22685

Your entire post means nothing since again, aks47u is right, this item cannot be obtained in-game at this point. Don't call his post useless and unhelpful for giving you a correct answer about a useless and unhelpful item.