Piece of Note part 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i wish i knew the variables. as a no luck noob i got a fishing pole on my first stream fishing job however, It took three days of trying to get a feather from the scarecrow...go figure.
cheers

Neither fishing poles or feathers are items. They're both products. They don't have a quality, don't depend on luck, and their drop rate is constant and written on the job page (per 30 minutes of work).

DeletedUser

my only problem is i can't find note part 1, i already found part 2 and i will do the quest for part 3 soon when i'm level* ...

DeletedUser

my only problem is i can't find note part 1, i already found part 2 and i will do the quest for part 3 soon when i'm level* ...

note 1 is randomly from high-luck jobs (i belive up 70%), and as it goes out randomly its the harder 1, i believe less than 1% chance

DeletedUser

lycanZzz said:

It took me 6 months to find part 1 ;)

and you can find it as low as evangelizing with premium, and regular is normally from firefighter, transport ammo, and trading with indians.

DeletedUser

It took me 6 months to find part 1 ;)

and you can find it as low as evangelizing with premium, and regular is normally from firefighter, transport ammo, and trading with indians.
As Elmyr said before: it can be found in 52%+ luck job without premium

DeletedUser

i do trade with indians, transport ammunation, evangelizing, charlatan, and
selling guns to indians ...

it is just a bad luck ...

as its a totaly random item id say that you just dont have good luck

DeletedUser

i do trade with indians, transport ammunation, evangelizing, charlatan, and
selling guns to indians ...

it is just a bad luck ...
Dont worry, i join this game almost a year ago and i havent found any part 1 yet, :)

DeletedUser

I have 2 note part1 and I have found like 20+ part2... lol I started selling the part2 at some point. I think I found both of my treasure hunting though, my 100% favorite job.

My thought on it, if you are trying to find one, you wont. You only find one either once you give up hope, or you arent looking. The crooked ways of the west.

DeletedUser

My thought on it, if you are trying to find one, you wont. You only find one either once you give up hope, or you arent looking. The crooked ways of the west.

actually there is nothin like tat..if u r determined to find somethin u will find it..i still remember i told diggo i will respec from pure fms to pure shooter only after finding walking stick from the grave robbery...the very next day i found walking stick in grave robbery and then respecced....;)

DeletedUser

actually there is nothin like tat..if u r determined to find somethin u will find it..i still remember i told diggo i will respec from pure fms to pure shooter only after finding walking stick from the grave robbery...the very next day i found walking stick in grave robbery and then respecced....;)

Well then you're a very lucky person. I've spent from the day the walking sticks came out until last week only doing high luck jobs trying to find one. Luckily I have more then enough to choose from.. :p

DeletedUser

This in a world i am not at all worried abt finding the sword, and in two worlds, 3 months of searching desperately nil, nothing, nada

Job finished: Ambush On 1/11/10 at 1:32 PM Delete Ambush

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 264
experience.png
35 Experience points
luck.png
paper1.png

danger.png
You get hit by a bullet. You lose 7 health points. « »

DeletedUser

I've been searching for about 6 months now, nothing yet. I decided a while ago to just forget it and do other jobs as well (not only luck jobs). Still nothing yet - I think the game engine can still read my mind...

DeletedUser

i will respec to dex/hiding to unlock grave robbing, then i will try if i'm lucky ...

DeletedUser

i will respec to dex/hiding to unlock grave robbing, then i will try if i'm lucky ...

yeah grave robber is a good idea idea, cuz you now you never know the dead your robbing, so maybe you can end up in Montezuma's coffin

DeletedUser

you don't have to respect to dex/hiding. Just keep doing transport ammo/trading with indians, and the other jobs. Besides, hernando's is a melee weapon. if you plan to use it, then you'll have to respec to a melee dueler.

DeletedUser

you don't have to respect to dex/hiding. Just keep doing transport ammo/trading with indians, and the other jobs. Besides, hernando's is a melee weapon. if you plan to use it, then you'll have to respec to a melee dueler.

or you can destroy it for miserable 500 xp..

Status
Not open for further replies.